cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Reporting websites to be able to pull fresh report daily.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Reporting websites to be able to pull fresh report daily.

@michaels88369 wrote:

on that webite can you pull new reports everyday from all three cra's?

right - you can pull once a day and each pull has updated info from all three cra's

But again - ignore the FAKO scores and the ridiculous advice.  Just use it for the updated reports.

Message 11 of 14
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

it wont allow me to sign up for some reason. Keeps giving me some failed error message Smiley Sad

Credit conscience!
Message 12 of 14
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

I found the reason. lol I didnt put the right card in. I didnt click the right card. I have mastercard not visa, silly me. Smiley Happy Its saying i cant log in because it takes 2 days to process new app? Did this happen to you???

Credit conscience!
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@michaels88369 wrote:

I found the reason. lol I didnt put the right card in. I didnt click the right card. I have mastercard not visa, silly me. Smiley Happy Its saying i cant log in because it takes 2 days to process new app? Did this happen to you???

I think it might have - sounds vaguely familiar.

Eliminate ID Theft's MPM program is not as easy to work with nor as user friendly as CCT.  It's quite a bit less expensive, so I don't mind jumping through a few additional hoops.  Once you get the hang of it, (and once you get started with their log-in) it works swell.  At this point, I'm not interested in pulling reports daily, but I do pull once or twice a month to check on things; or if I anticipate some significant changes.  I like being able to do this in a cost effective way.  Hope it works well for you!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.