Did you mean: 

Credit Repot

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Repot

Hi everybody,

Please help me within questions:

I ordered my Experian Cerdit Report, but one collection account on the report those not show what year the account will fall off ? 

So how do I know when the account will fall off?

My other question if I dispute a account on my credit report will disputing it will effect anything on my report from hurting my credit score or reseting the 7 year reporting date back or anything like that ?

What is all effects that happens on your report when you dispute account ?

Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Repot

Hi Samira! Welcome to the forum.
As far as collection accounts, I believe the ultimate date is 7 years. However, the wording is 7 years plus 6 months from the DOFD or date of first delinquency. However, TU is known for possible early exclusion at 6 months before the 7 years, EQ and EX are both possible 2 months prior to the 7 year mark. Depends on your specifics and luck of the draw with the CSR at the CRA. See the rebuilding threads for more information. There's a ton of great info there.
When you dispute an account, it will be temporarily pulled from your record pending the outcome of the dispute. If the dispute returns in your favor, your record will be updated to reflect the change. If not in your favor, or frivolous, the account will be reinstated. Hope this helps.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi again

Disputed again in April 2015 her are the result :

[attachment=3715:April 2015.pdf]

Disputed again in May 2015 her are the result:

[attachment=3716:May 2015.pdf]

Disputed in June 2015:

[attachment=3717:June june 2015 3.pdf]

First time I disputed as Not my account in 2012

In April I disputed as inaccurate date OF THE DELINQUENCY and the report not show when the last payment it was made to OC ON THE ACCOUNT.

Well even it said the account STATUS : UPDATED  I still do not see what the updated . I have not orderd a new report since I disputed the account they send a report with dispute result and I match the information to the old one and the only thing I see the change is   : Date of status changed from  JULY 2011  to   AUG 2011 and the change Original amount FROM  $ 10000  to    NOT REPORTED 

That all they did that I can see but what I disputed as far they don't have the last DELINQUENCY  not showing on the report and the last PAYMENT DATE not showing too.

Please can you help me within images I post and see if you understand what they did because I really do not know what the updated as what I disputed 

This collection will fall off some time next year every credit report the have them falling off in different month next year witch it is right.

Thanks so much for any help you may offer.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi again,

Can anybody tell me when the most companies from credit cards banks, loans, store cards.....  when they report to credit beraus ?

Is there specific date that they report to credit berau is it the 1 of the month and how long it take the credit berau to update your informations also ?

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Depends on the creditor and account.  They don't all report on the same day.  Most credit cards report on statement date but there are those that do not.  US Bank for example, reports on the last business day of the month.  Additionally, midcycle updates are possible in some cases.

Look at your reports.  The last report date for each account is probably when the account typically reports.

Info above applies for open and active accounts.  No idea on collections.  Don't overlook the Rebuilding suboforurm for collections and other derogs.

@Anonymous wrote:

how long it take the credit berau to update your informations also ? 

It varies.  All we can say is several business days but people see different CRA's updating with different timeframes.  In other words, the first/second/last to update isn't necessarily the same for everyone.

@Anonymous wrote:

This collection will fall off some time next year every credit report the have them falling off in different month next year witch it is right.                           

Don't assume it to be exactly the same for all 3 CRA's.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.