Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Score increase - 50 pts...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Score increase - 50 pts...

So I checked my Experian credit score and it increased by a little over 50 points!!!!!!! I was estatic when I saw this!!! This is accurate right?!?!?!? If so why hasnt my Equifax, fico score increased? I am a monthly subscriber of score watch but since I subsribed monthly I havent received any new alerts/credit increase.....
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Score increase - 50 pts...

If you got your EX score from MyFico then yes that is your real score. Whatever Scorewatch says your EQ score is is accurate.
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job on the EX increase!!!!!!!Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

good for you! 
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have my EX score with freecreditreport but I have my EQ score with my fico....

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

bettercredit wrote:
So I checked my Experian credit score and it increased by a little over 50 points!!!!!!! I was estatic when I saw this!!! This is accurate right?!?!?!? If so why hasnt my Equifax, fico score increased? I am a monthly subscriber of score watch but since I subsribed monthly I havent received any new alerts/credit increase.....

The 3 credit bureaus seem to update at different times, so that could explain it. 
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Happy Nice!
Message 8 of 13
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Super
Message 9 of 13
Boswd
Valued Contributor

50 pts?   Now that is a nice jump, reason to celebrate on a nice Friday summer evening.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.