Valued Member
bettercredit

Credit Score increase - 50 pts...

So I checked my Experian credit score and it increased by a little over 50 points!!!!!!! I was estatic when I saw this!!! This is accurate right?!?!?!? If so why hasnt my Equifax, fico score increased? I am a monthly subscriber of score watch but since I subsribed monthly I havent received any new alerts/credit increase.....
Frequent Contributor
db23

Re: Credit Score increase - 50 pts...

If you got your EX score from MyFico then yes that is your real score. Whatever Scorewatch says your EQ score is is accurate.
Regular Contributor
dazednconfused

Great job on the EX increase!!!!!!!:smileyhappy:
Regular Contributor
ctrob

good for you! 
Valued Member
bettercredit

I have my EX score with freecreditreport but I have my EQ score with my fico....

Established Contributor
Irvin

congrats!
Established Contributor
trinigal

bettercredit wrote:
So I checked my Experian credit score and it increased by a little over 50 points!!!!!!! I was estatic when I saw this!!! This is accurate right?!?!?!? If so why hasnt my Equifax, fico score increased? I am a monthly subscriber of score watch but since I subsribed monthly I havent received any new alerts/credit increase.....

The 3 credit bureaus seem to update at different times, so that could explain it. 
Established Contributor
so_confused

:smileyhappy: Nice!
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Super
Valued Contributor
Boswd

50 pts?   Now that is a nice jump, reason to celebrate on a nice Friday summer evening.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}