Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Score!!!

tag
jwes2155
New Contributor

Credit Score!!!

I was added as a joint account owner to my brother Chase card,  not authorized user joint account owner.  It just reported to all three bureaus,  it changed TU&EX,  but my EQ stayed the same.  His credit limit is 15k with no balance,  perfect payment history.  Also on the account on EQ under account owner it says terminated instead of joint,  but the other bureaus don't have that.  Could that be the reason?  Or is this piggybacking stuff affecting joint account users as well?  Anyone have any ideas.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Score!!!

jwes2155 wrote:
I was added as a joint account owner to my brother Chase card,  not authorized user joint account owner.  It just reported to all three bureaus,  it changed TU&EX,  but my EQ stayed the same.  His credit limit is 15k with no balance,  perfect payment history.  Also on the account on EQ under account owner it says terminated instead of joint,  but the other bureaus don't have that.  Could that be the reason?  Or is this piggybacking stuff affecting joint account users as well?  Anyone have any ideas.

If you're joint then you had to get credit approval to be on there.  The piggybacking stuff is not supposed to affect joint account holders, only authorized users.

And the problem could be the way EQ is reporting.  Call the CC company and let them know, then take it from there.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.