Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Scores

I have a question about my credit scores. My Equifax and My Transunion score are about th same 582 and 580 but for some reason my Experian is 482 that 100 points difference, how is that possible because they are all reporting the same items. I am really confused about this matter. Help Please !!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Credit Scores

Message 2 of 5
DI
Super Contributor

Get both your TU and EQ FICO scores from myfico.com. Get your TU FICO from transunioncs.com or  EQ FICO from Equifax.com.  If you didn't purchase your scores from any of those websites, you have FAKO scores.  There's a possibilty your scores may be higher.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my score from Bank Of America Privacy assist. Is that a good source ?
Message 4 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Ezaba wrote:
I got my score from Bank Of America Privacy assist. Is that a good source ?

Those aren't FICO scores. They are non-FICO scores we call FAKO scores. Ignore the scores and advice offered there. However, it is a good place to monitor changes to your report.

Other than from a lender, DI threw out the only places where you can get your FICO scores. To add to the list, as of last February and thanes to Experian, it is impossible to pull your own EX FICO score.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.