Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Services/Experts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Services/Experts

I am looking to purchase a new home and I need some help.  I know there are Credit REPAIR Services.  Every time I look into these services, it's for people who are not able to pay their bills/debts or bankruptcy.  Those are not my issues.  What I am looking for is a company, a service, or a person who can answer my specific questions with certainty, run what if scenarios, and troubleshoot my average credit score.  I have a number of revolving accounts, installment accounts, new accounts, and inquires.  I also have a few blemishes, one of which is reporting inaccurate information that Experian has “verified.”  So my question to anyone out there, do you know of companies, services, and/or persons that can help?  I live in Southern California, Orange County.

Message Edited by drivera98 on 10-04-2007 11:11 AM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Services/Experts

IMO, if you have the time, I say DIY! There's no advice or service that you would have pay for that you can't get at these forums. Besides it's free here. If your interested simply share your credit report info with us and we can offer solid suggestions on improving your scores and credit.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.