Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Sesame Score History Increase?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Sesame Score History Increase?

I logged into my credit sesame profile yesterday, it updated as expected, score looked right, then I looked back on the historical data for my credit score and noticed the the last three months history was all much higher than it had been before. Prior to yesterday's update my CS score was 670, after the update it was 711, now looking back on the history it shows my Feb and March scores as 705 and 708?

Anyone else see anything weird like this or know what could be going on?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit Sesame Score History Increase?

Not sure if you are aware of this, but CS now reports a TU score (not EX). Smiley Frustrated I learned of it this week in another thread. I deleted my account.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 2 of 5
iv
Valued Contributor

And along with the EX to TU CRA change, they switched the reported score from EX NES to TU VantageScore 3.0

And in many cases, appear to have been calculating both for a month or two... and show the VS graph with prior scores (that had not been displayed at the time they were pulled).

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 3 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah ha! No I was not aware of that and that makes perfect sense since my TU is my best of three. Well if that's the case no point in having Seseme and Karma. Esp. Since Karma now has both. 

Thanks for the clairty! 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.