Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit and Suicide

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit and Suicide

I hate to say it but I know there feeling. I had that thought but my kids are what kept me from doing that and then I found this site and thanks to you all that feeling is going away. It has been a hard road but every time something comes off or my score goes up it feels good. I have 4 teenagers and try my hardest to teach them not to go here. I tell them to only buy in there means and if they get CC's to use them as debit cards like I do now. Only buy if you have the cash after all bills are paid. 2 of our teenagers have jobs and are only allowed to spend 50 to 75 dollars a week the rest has to be saved. (they bring home about 350.00 wk my oldest works 5 days a week) and my next to the oldest only works weekends she dont drive yet and she brings home between 220.00 and 300.00 in a weekend. I hope we are teaching them the wright way. I just pray this dont happen to them. We have always talked to our kids even when they were really little about finances. Good Luck to all.
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.