Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit.com accurate???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit.com accurate???

Has anyone had an experience with the credit numbers from that website are they FAKO scores because I mean they have like 5 different scores and they include some that are FICO,plus,and more I can't recall just asking if anybody knows?

Sorry if I'm not supposed to name the website but I don't know how ask the question properly.

Thanks any help would be appreciated

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit.com accurate???

Credit.com scores are Fako.

You want Fico scores, I reccomend purchasing them from MyFico Smiley Happy

You can do a quick google search for MyFico discount codes, I'm sure there are some floating around somewhere.

EDIT: I just had a look at credit.com and does say they have Fico scores, is this true? It shows they sell MYFico Score Watch (Equifax)

Message 3 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Credit.com resells products and one of them, if you click on it, will take you to myFICO's ScoreWatch. Otherwise, they also resell TrueCredit (FAKO-Vantage), Triple Advantage (FAKO-PLUS), Identity Guard (FAKO-CreditXpert), and Equifax (FAKO-Equifax Credit Score).

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

And it's only the scores from TU.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh OK, so you can purchase EQ Score Watch (Fico Product) from them, but everything else is TU based Fakos.

Not that it matters, I have a EQ Score Watch Subscription here at MyFico and I purchase my TU Fico here as well Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
CS800
Super Contributor

May as well sign up on credit karma since it's a FAKO and it's free

I buy my EQ and TU from here since I have both SW from myfico for TU and EQ.

I have never seen a discount code for this site even when I googled and it came up with one saying its expiring in one month. Try to use it and it will be rejected. Called customer service here and they said it expired although 3 sites said dates were not expired.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.