Contributor

Credit.com accurate???

Has anyone had an experience with the credit numbers from that website are they FAKO scores because I mean they have like 5 different scores and they include some that are FICO,plus,and more I can't recall just asking if anybody knows?

Sorry if I'm not supposed to name the website but I don't know how ask the question properly.

Thanks any help would be appreciated

My Wallet:

Amex Zync - NPSL
Capital one - Secured $600 (soon to be axed)
Discover More - $1000

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit.com accurate???

[ Edited ]

Credit.com scores are Fako.

You want Fico scores, I reccomend purchasing them from MyFico :smileyhappy:

You can do a quick google search for MyFico discount codes, I'm sure there are some floating around somewhere.

EDIT: I just had a look at credit.com and does say they have Fico scores, is this true? It shows they sell MYFico Score Watch (Equifax)

Starting Score: 583
Current Score: 3-03-12-EQ-802 TU-806 EX-798 (EQ Beacon 9: 804 Lender Pull 3-08-12) All FICO's
Goal Score: 800+ across all three

Moderator Emeritus

Credit.com resells products and one of them, if you click on it, will take you to myFICO's ScoreWatch. Otherwise, they also resell TrueCredit (FAKO-Vantage), Triple Advantage (FAKO-PLUS), Identity Guard (FAKO-CreditXpert), and Equifax (FAKO-Equifax Credit Score).

Contributor

And it's only the scores from TU.
My Wallet:

Amex Zync - NPSL
Capital one - Secured $600 (soon to be axed)
Discover More - $1000

Valued Contributor

Oh OK, so you can purchase EQ Score Watch (Fico Product) from them, but everything else is TU based Fakos.

Not that it matters, I have a EQ Score Watch Subscription here at MyFico and I purchase my TU Fico here as well :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 583
Current Score: 3-03-12-EQ-802 TU-806 EX-798 (EQ Beacon 9: 804 Lender Pull 3-08-12) All FICO's
Goal Score: 800+ across all three

Super Contributor

May as well sign up on credit karma since it's a FAKO and it's free

I buy my EQ and TU from here since I have both SW from myfico for TU and EQ.

I have never seen a discount code for this site even when I googled and it came up with one saying its expiring in one month. Try to use it and it will be rejected. Called customer service here and they said it expired although 3 sites said dates were not expired.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.