Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit monitoring - All Three

tag
roshan
Contributor

Credit monitoring - All Three

hi all

I am looking for some credit monitoring for all three CR agencies. Is there anyone out there who monitors daily and sends you notification about new inquires and chances to your file.

If they provide FAKO or FICO once a month than it is fine too but not requried.

I am using creditkarma and credit sesame right now but they are slow in monitoring and sometime i dont get alert at all.

So looking for something with not very high price per month..but who can monitor all three..

thanks

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
liesierre
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit monitoring - All Three

I use Eliminate ID Theft... (which in turn uses My Privacy Matters). I can pull all 3 of my reports every day for about $13/mo. It does give alerts and FAKO scores for all 3.

Its really helpful to check every day when things drop off or balances update, etc.

Starting Score: EQ 633 TU ? EX 623 (lender)
Current Score: EQ 702 TU 720 EX 682
Goal Score: 720

Nordstrom Credit Card $4000CL, Target Credit Card $2000CL, CapitalOne Platinum $1500CL, Comenity Diamond Elite $1700CL, Victorias Secret $650CL
Message 2 of 14
jsully87
Regular Contributor

It also has you + spouse for $17.95. I'm signing up now.

Myfico EQ 670 / TU 625 / EX 614 Jan 11,2015
AAoA : 4yrs
Mine: Cap1 $500 | Cap1 $300 | FH 1100 Store Cards : $2750CL
AU QS 750 | AU Cap1 1000 | AU Cr1 500 | AU Fp 300
Message 3 of 14
jsully87
Regular Contributor

Apparently they have some bugs in their website - i keep getting error codes. Oh well, try another day.

Myfico EQ 670 / TU 625 / EX 614 Jan 11,2015
AAoA : 4yrs
Mine: Cap1 $500 | Cap1 $300 | FH 1100 Store Cards : $2750CL
AU QS 750 | AU Cap1 1000 | AU Cr1 500 | AU Fp 300
Message 4 of 14
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

A number of people have commented about having difficulty signing up. The site does get buggy once in awhile. Try again later. Just so you know, it can take a few days to get an email back from them with your logon info, it's not instant.
Message 5 of 14
boomhower
Valued Contributor

@jsully87 wrote:

Apparently they have some bugs in their website - i keep getting error codes. Oh well, try another day.

You have to wait a full 24hrs between pulls.  I use USAA.  It costs a little more but you don't have to wait 24hrs, you can pull once a day with the clock resetting at 3AM EST.  They don't have near the problem MPM does. 

Message 6 of 14
LordAthens
Established Member

I signed up the other day with EIDT (MPM) for the $17.95/mo plan for myself and my fiance.  As I have been grinding on both my and her credit, daily pulls are important.  Alerts are nice too. 

Signup wasn't difficult. They said I would have login info in 2-3 business days (which seems a bit long in a day of instant gratification), but I had the info in ~44 hours.

Logging in is a bit ass backwards, but once you login to EIDT.com, you can use the MyPrivacyMatters.com link from that point.  Once you login to MPM, you have to login again under whatever account you want to view.  Not a big deal.

I like the 3-in-1 report layout.  I can see all of the TL's with info on who is reporting those TL's.  Detailed account information is a little more sparse, (mainly account numbers and such) but it's not a huge ordeal as I can easily reference that TL to my more detailed reports from annualcreditreport.com.  I know there were some complaints that you have to wait 24 hours to get an updated report.  Not sure why this is a huge ordeal, unless you are overly obsessed to the point you have nothing else to do with your time than to refresh your credit report.  Once every 24 hours is plenty IMO.

The only "catch" I had the first time was when I was trying to get an updated report.  I assumed, incorrectly, that every day you login and click on "credit report" that it would show me the updated CR.  It doesn't.  I overlooked the "request new report" link quite a few times.  My fault really.  Otherwise the site is fairly intuitive.  Graphics and "polish" is a little lacking, but it gives me the raw reports which is what I want.  You can't beat the price.  I'm paying less for daily pulls for myself AND my fiance than a single users pays for daily pulls with USAA. 

My 2c.

Starting Score:05/04/13 SW EQ607, SW TU672, PSECU EX xxx
Lender Pulls 04/24/13; EQ597, TU641, EX662
Current Score: 05/14/2013 SW EQ 643
Goal Score: 760's across the board would be nice, but I realistically won't "let it go" until I hit 800's

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 14
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

I want to see the SP's on my CR but other then getting the one free yearly report I can't seem to find a way to see SP not HP?  Am I missing something?

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 8 of 14
LordAthens
Established Member

I'm no expert, but as I understand it the only way to get soft pulls is from either A) annualcreditreport.com or B) buying your report directly from each CRA. 

I know EIDT/MPM, Quizzle, CreditSesme, etc do not show soft's.

Starting Score:05/04/13 SW EQ607, SW TU672, PSECU EX xxx
Lender Pulls 04/24/13; EQ597, TU641, EX662
Current Score: 05/14/2013 SW EQ 643
Goal Score: 760's across the board would be nice, but I realistically won't "let it go" until I hit 800's

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 14
bk510
Valued Contributor

go with USAA.......trust me.

EIDT is too buggy and their website look like something you can put up in about 10 minutes.

I get daily pull from all 3 at 11.48 a months for 6 months.

secredt is call in and say u wanna cancel ur service and they will offer you a half price from what is it, 22.95 to 11.48.(thats every 6 months)

and finally like i said, its a night and day between the 2 web sites

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.