Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit monitoring question-eliminateidtheft.com

tag
Smarter
Regular Contributor

Credit monitoring question-eliminateidtheft.com

I am wondering if anyone has used eliminateidtheft.com for their monitoring service.  The price for one person plus a spouse seems pretty good.  I don't need the score, just daily access to the reports.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
m29
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit monitoring question-eliminateidtheft.com

I have been using it for the past couple months and it is by far the best value for the money! It allows daily pulls of all 3 reports for I think i pay 12.95/mo. I was using freescore for all 3 but that only allows 1 pull per month and was 26.99/mo! 

Starting Score: 8/30/11 EQ 520 TU98 593
Current Score: LO Pull 3/5/12 EQ 659 TU04 652 EX 649
LO Pull 5/26/12 EQ 656 TU04 668 EX 651
Goal Score: 700 by 12/30/12

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
Smarter
Regular Contributor

Thanks so much! I think I am going to cancel the other services that I and my husband use and sign up for this one. It should save us some money.
Message 3 of 8
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

I also use it.  The system is set up rather annoyingly in that you have to log-in about three separate times before you can actually see your reports.  It seems almost designed to try to discourage you from doing daily pulls.  But other than that minor annoyance, it works fine and is cheap by comparison.  Able to see my wife's reports and my reports for $15/month.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 8
Smarter
Regular Contributor

Good to know!  I signed up a couple of days ago and they charged my credit card, but still waiting for an email with my log in.  It said it would take a few days to process.  I guess I will try it out before I cancel our other services but I really like the price, so some minor annoyances would be OK!

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

you can find better prices here

Message 6 of 8
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Smarter wrote:

I am wondering if anyone has used eliminateidtheft.com for their monitoring service.  The price for one person plus a spouse seems pretty good.  I don't need the score, just daily access to the reports.  Thanks!

I used TrueCredit.com for 2 years, and switched to EIDT 2 months ago. Love it. I pay cheaper prices than my Truecredit, for the exact same service since it uses TC as its backbone. Plus, I get daily three report pulls.

Yes. It is annoying to log in three times, and whatever. But still, I think its the best value for the sites I have used to this point

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 7 of 8
Smarter
Regular Contributor

BCF--don't you have to somehow belong to that group to get the discount? I actually already signed up so I guess it won't matter! Just curious. I am happy to pay the 17.95 for both my husband and me at this point, although 15.95 would certainly be better! I have been paying quite a bit more between the different services that we have used individually for the past 5 years or so. We recently got our mortgage preapproval and are having a new house built. So, I have about 6 months to be a nervous wreck that something is going to pop up on one of our reports. Ugh. Hopefully, this service will make it easy to see all 3 reports and be more economical! Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.