Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit monitoring

tag
DSW89
New Contributor

Credit monitoring

Hello I was wondering which service is best to get CR and Scores... I'm currently paying for the equifax 3 in 1 complete but I would like a service that lets me refresh my credit scores any time I want instead of just once a month. Thanks in advance!

NavChek~ 13K.... nRewards MC~ 12K... CashRewards Visa sig~ 12k... NFCU Platinum Visa~ 10K... USAA Cash Rewards~ $2000... Chase Freedom~ $1500... Discover It~ $1500... Belk~ $1200.... Children's place ~$850... Walmart Store Card~ $1350... Amazon Store Card~ $1150...Victoria's Secret~ $500 Macy's~ $800

EQ~ 642
EX Fico~ 680
TU~ 686
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

Re: Credit monitoring

As far as I know, there is no such product that allows you to pull a true Fico score daily. The rights to the score are sold each time a request is made.  From my experience, there usually is not that much movement in the scores daily/weekly to warrant that scrutiny. For tracking improvements, log on to kredit carma, credit sesame, quizzle, or other advertised sponsored services.

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 2 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

The 3-in-1 service at Equifax.com called Credit Complete offers scores, but they aren't FICO scores. They are a FAKO called an "Equifax Credit Score" and lenders don't use them. However, the report info is great and you can pull a full EQ report anytime you want which is very handy.

As mentioned, there is no product anywhere that offers daily FICO pulls. The cheapest alternative would be to pull from myFICO.com at $19.95/report. If you do that daily, that'll be about $1200/mo. Not too cost effective. If there's an consolation, you can get that reduced by 30% if you have ScoreWatch or 20% off if you have TUQM. Because the price is so high to pull a new FICO score, the best alternative would be to subscribe to a CMS like you have now with CreditComplete. As you see changes to your EQ report, then come back here and selectively pull a FICO report to see the score change. You'd have to find another service for TU to do the same.

Message 3 of 4
DSW89
New Contributor

thanks so much for the advice Smiley Happy I'm new to this! lol

NavChek~ 13K.... nRewards MC~ 12K... CashRewards Visa sig~ 12k... NFCU Platinum Visa~ 10K... USAA Cash Rewards~ $2000... Chase Freedom~ $1500... Discover It~ $1500... Belk~ $1200.... Children's place ~$850... Walmart Store Card~ $1350... Amazon Store Card~ $1150...Victoria's Secret~ $500 Macy's~ $800

EQ~ 642
EX Fico~ 680
TU~ 686
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.