Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit report unavailable

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit report unavailable

I'm looking to apply for an autoloan with DCH but I'm trying to grasp this to avoid a HP. I tried to get pre qualified for an auto loan with two lenders. Both came back to me stating my credit report is unavailable. My fico 8 scores are in the low 700's high 600's. I tried to get in contact via phone but being on the phone for 30 mins attempting to speak to a live representative I hung up. No credit freeze and my average age of accounts is 5 years 8 months and old age account is 11 years 2 months. No derog, clean history. I have very little credit and just recently open my first cc account with cap1 about 3 months ago and prior to that it's been acouple years since I applied for credit. Any guess as to why they're not able to pull my credit history?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit report unavailable

So checked my annualcreditreport and it's showing a AAoA is 2 months on my EQ. Myfico app shows different. I just don't get this, myfico score is visible so why does it not populate for the lenders doing the HP
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if because your first card was opened just a couple months ago it might take time to generate your report for them? Seems strange because you say you have one over 5 years but your AAOA is 2 months? 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My 3b shows AAoA 5 years 8 months. Checked my annualcreditreport.com today and it showed 2 months. If it's only pulling up 2 months maybe that's why they're not able to pull my report due to a thin file. My new account started reporting 2 months ago but can take up to 6 months to generate a score as I been told but what happened to the other 66 months? lol I have a fico 8 score of EQ 689 TU 692 EX 716 and mortgage/auto scores are in the mid 700s. Unless 3b is showing a false score, lenders should be able to pull my report.

Just an FYI while reviewing my TU report, effective Jan. 9, 2018 they'll be using vantagescore 3.0
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nobody? I guess I just have to apply and see the outcome of this HP.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's an update :

DCU offered me a measly $20k for 65 months @ 2.99% and 2.49% with direct deposit, credit score of 740. Not sure how people are getting 1.99% or even 1.49%. My two other car loans that reported are 2+ years or older so they didn't count(lack of term). So pretty much my AAoA is only 2 months. Pretty bummed but atleast I know where I stand with them. They offered me a credit card with a $2k CL @ 9.95% which I'll most likely accept and I'll be posting a thread as to which third card I should be eyeing for cash back/points card.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.