Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit reporting days

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit reporting days

I have a Primor CC that i obtained to help my credit building. I asked on 2 occasions when they report my account and was told on the 26th of each month. I checked and my scores dropped 40 points today because they reported on the 23rd of February. When i spoke to a surpervisor he basically said sorry you were given false information but thats about all we can do. Is there anything I can do to have this changed?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit reporting days

@Anonymous wrote:
I have a Primor CC that i obtained to help my credit building. I asked on 2 occasions when they report my account and was told on the 26th of each month. I checked and my scores dropped 40 points today because they reported on the 23rd of February. When i spoke to a surpervisor he basically said sorry you were given false information but thats about all we can do. Is there anything I can do to have this changed?

Nothing you can do.  I assume your scores dropped because you were carrying a balance that you subsequently paid down?  If so, your scores will rebound next month.  Good thing about a FICO scores when it comes to utilization is that it has no memory so scores will go back to what they were if you did indeed pay down he account.  Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 3
tlavery
Contributor

Re: Credit reporting days

Is there any way you can tell me if your primor card is reporting as a secured card or not?  Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.