Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit reports

Hi all, I'm a member of my fico how do I get a copy of my credit reports to start going over them asap?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit reports

When you say that you are a member of myFICO, does that mean that you have purchased a subscription to the $30/month myFICO Ultimate 3B product?

I personally would not recommend that at first.  That product's strength doesn't lie in getting frequent reports.  With the Ultimate you only get one report every 90 days.  There are free tools (or almost free) that will get you far more frequent reports.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, the 3b what do you recommend?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My opinion is that for sure you should sign up for free tools that supply credit reports.  That would be Credit Karma (EQ and TU as often as once every 7 days) and http://creditscore.com (which will give you your EX report and FICO 8 once every 30 days).

Then you can add to that other ultralow cost options, like the $1 trial at Credit Check Total, which will give you a 3B report and three FICO 8 scores.  You just have to remember to cancel.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.