Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit reports

tag
tjarbeck08
Established Member

Credit reports

Has anyone used quizzle in the past to get a credit report and score?  Does it hurt you score by using them? and is the score accurate?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Credit reports

No, quizzle does not give you FICO scores.  It never hurts your scores if you get a report.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

does anyone have experience with how close the quizzle faco score is to the real fico experian score?

I have my eq and TU From myfico but since you cant buy fico for experian I was hoping there was a faco experian that might be close and give me an idea. Ive got to get my scores up to 620.

thanks!

Message 3 of 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

does anyone have experience with how close the quizzle faco score is to the real fico experian score?

I have my eq and TU From myfico but since you cant buy fico for experian I was hoping there was a faco experian that might be close and give me an idea. Ive got to get my scores up to 620.

thanks!

Unfortunately there is no way to compare or estimate what a real EX FICO score might be based on a FAKO score from any source.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802
EQ - 7/06-663, 3/10-800, 10/10-813
TU - 8/10-772
You can do the same thing with hard work

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks!

Unfortunately the scores can fluctuate from a little to a lot; and in either direction.

If you pull your FICO's from EQ and TU; and your reports are similarly clean for all 3 CRA's, you're doing all you can as far as EXP is concerned.  Except, of course, for an app which will show your Exp FICO.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the replies, that stinks not to be able to get the EX score or something close to it without a lender pull Smiley Sad 

But at least I know that I can check the report to see if it looks the same as my other reports just ignore the score.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.