cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit score discreptancy

tag
kris0830

Credit score discreptancy

Why is it when I pull my score from Identity guard and freecreditreport.com they give me all kinds of different scores? I went to get an auto loan b/c I pulled the CR from them and it looked as though my lowest score was 529 but when I got to the dealership they are saying I had one of 500?? Help. I want to see my REAL score !! Where can I do that? Thanks
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit score discreptancy

kris0830 wrote:
Why is it when I pull my score from Identity guard and freecreditreport.com they give me all kinds of different scores? I went to get an auto loan b/c I pulled the CR from them and it looked as though my lowest score was 529 but when I got to the dealership they are saying I had one of 500?? Help. I want to see my REAL score !! Where can I do that? Thanks

Welcome, Kris!

The scores you got are called "FAKOs" -- they are not the scores that lenders use.

Get your FICO scores from myfico.com -- that's the only ones that count.

But keep in mind that auto lenders use a different score that you can't buy.  Read all about it in this thread:

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.