Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditCheckTotal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CreditCheckTotal

@EW800 wrote:
Can anyone confirm that the Credit Check Total product definitely allows daily pulls for Experian, and that it is only the TU and EQ sides that are limited to three times a month? If so, this does seem to be a very good value over the Credit Tracker product.

Absolutely, positively - EX is daily pulls and TU and EQ are 3x per month - you can do them a week apart, 3 days in a row, or whatever you choose, but yes I confirm. I did a screenshot showing on June 12 and 13 I got the daily Experian Report and Score (circled red), and on June 11 I got the 3 Bureau Report (circled green).

It's really nice and a lot better deal than myFICO sad to say.

CCT.jpg

Message 11 of 1,049
EW800
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much! Smiley Happy
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 12 of 1,049
RandomSpirit
Regular Contributor

Wow! thanks for the info. I think I might try this. Seems like a good eal for sure.

Message 13 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RandomSpirit wrote:

Wow! thanks for the info. I think I might try this. Seems like a good eal for sure.

Remember, the trial is $1 for 7 days. You'll immediately get the scores for the 3 CRA and reports. You won't be able to pull the reports again until after your 7 day trial is over. And, remember, it's $29.99 after the 7 days - which is a bargain actually for getting the reports 3x a month for all 3, where it's $24.95 on myFICO and once a year report. If you call to cancel during the 7 day trial, they should give you the $14.97 offer for 2 years...now that you certainly can't beat!

Message 14 of 1,049
EW800
Valued Contributor

You got my attention with that, Vulcan! Are they offering it for $14.97 for two years on cancellation attempts? That is an incredible value.
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 15 of 1,049
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Competition is good!

Thank you for sharing Vulcan!

        
Message 16 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

@EW800 wrote:
You got my attention with that, Vulcan! Are they offering it for $14.97 for two years on cancellation attempts? That is an incredible value.

You can quit any time during the 2 years. Just cancel and it ends the last day of the month you paid for. It's an awesome deal. 

Unfortunately does not look like an Android (or iOS) app yet. I haven't tried it on my Note 4 but don't see why I couldn't sign in.

Message 17 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

Competition is good!

I think it's a great deal, but I certainly am not trying to diss myFICO either. Love the forums and would pay for something similar with myFICO 3 Bureau reports here. 

Message 18 of 1,049
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Vulcan1600 wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

Competition is good!

I think it's a great deal, but I certainly am not trying to diss myFICO either. Love the forums and would pay for something similar with myFICO 3 Bureau reports here. 

People need slightly different things out of monitoring solutions - I don't think there's ever going to be one size fits all with how the industry is setup unless it offered literally everything (all scores, all the time, unlimited pulls) for free as in beer, or similar.

Wasn't being tongue-in-cheek; MF has a good product in my opinion, but it has limitations too.  I could make the argument the current MF product was driven by competition, which in turn is driving others to improve their services.

What is interesting to me is seeing them drop their shorts on the pricing like that... could see doing that shilling for users for advertising dollars, but are they doing that?  It'd be rare on a paid service, so it may just be they're charging what the market will bear and we'll get a price drop across the board as more competition goes.  

TBH regardless of some of the flack people here get for pushing MF products, I'm always, always in the corner of what's good for the consumer: more frequent access to reports and scores at a cheaper price point is unarguably good for the consumer.

        
Message 19 of 1,049
EW800
Valued Contributor

Very well stated, Revelate! I agree with you completely. I am a big fan of MF, especially with this forum and the fact that so many other scoring models have been added to the 3B report option. Competition is VERY healthy!

I may give CCT a shot, as keep MF as well.   It would be great to get CCT for the discounted pricce that was mentioned   Smiley Happy

It would be great to see an IOS app, and I assume an Android app for CCT. IMO, Experian has a great app for the iPhone and especially the iPad, so it would be great to see something similar for CCT.

Message 20 of 1,049
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.