Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditCheckTotal

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: CreditCheckTotal

Signed up. If anyone is wondering, it does pull thru freezes. Time to cancel USAA. Thanks Vulcan! Smiley Happy
Message 81 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Signed up. If anyone is wondering, it does pull thru freezes. Time to cancel USAA. Thanks Vulcan! Smiley Happy

I'm just glad I can finally return the favor to you since you've done such wonderful things with the Discover CLI's. 

Don't forget to call and cancel within the trial and get the $14.97 rate for 2 years. Also, listen closely to see if they will be doing daily pulls for all 3...which wold be fantastic if they really are going to.

Message 82 of 1,049
baller4life
Super Contributor

Ok I definitely will thx!! I've been looking to dump USAA. So this is perfect timing. Smiley Happy
Message 83 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really interested to see if we'll be getting daily pulls for all 3 bureaus.

That would truly make this a stellar deal.

Message 84 of 1,049
dapps06
Frequent Contributor

I just tried to sign up for this and received this message at the end:

We are currently unable to process your request. If you need further assistance, please email us at support@experiandirect.com or call us at 1-866-506-7894.

Thank you - we appreciate your business!

I used my Discover card, I checked my online banking and the dollar charge IS pending. So, is this site a scam? It sure seems that way.

Message 85 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dapps06 wrote:

We are currently unable to process your request. If you need further assistance, please email us at support@experiandirect.com or call us at 1-866-506-7894.

I used my Discover card, I checked my online banking and the dollar charge IS pending. So, is this site a scam? It sure seems that way.

It's not a scam.  Just because you have one issue doesn't mean that the site is a scam.  Just call the number they gave you.

Message 86 of 1,049
dapps06
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@dapps06 wrote:

It's not a scam.  Just because you have one issue doesn't mean that the site is a scam.  Just call the number they gave you.

Well, the one issue is that they took my money and didn't provide access to the site. That's kind of a big issue. As usual these companies make sure their payment processing systems work flawlessly, yet not so when it comes to ensuring the service paid for works just as well. I just get a bit sick and tired of having to put in extra effort when I shouldn't have to.

Message 87 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dapps06 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dapps06 wrote:

Well, the one issue is that they took my money and didn't provide access to the site. That's kind of a big issue. As usual these companies make sure their payment processing systems work flawlessly, yet not so when it comes to ensuring the service paid for works just as well. I just get a bit sick and tired of having to put in extra effort when I shouldn't have to.

I can also confirm it's not a scam. Give them a call and clear it all up.

Message 88 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know how to quote multiple messages.

Its not a scam.

Be sure to watch your 3B credit pulls if you are limited to 3 a month, as it starts as soon as the 7 day trial is up.

Also, check which browser you are using.  CCT doesn't play well with the recent versions of Firefox.

I find CCT works best with Internet Explorer.  I can only pull new reports using IE.

Message 89 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't know how to quote multiple messages.

Its not a scam.

Be sure to watch your 3B credit pulls if you are limited to 3 a month, as it starts as soon as the 7 day trial is up.

Also, check which browser you are using.  CCT doesn't play well with the recent versions of Firefox.

I find CCT works best with Internet Explorer.  I can only pull new reports using IE.

I've had no issues at all with Google Chrome either.

Message 90 of 1,049
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.