Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Valued Contributor

CreditCheckTotal

About a week ago I found out about this site called CreditCheckTotal.com which appears to be brought to us by Experian. I was complaining that my EX FICO was not updating on myFICO and someone mentioned it. The cost is $29.95 per month, and gives you the credit score daily for Experian, daily credit reports for Experian, and 3x each month you get the FICO score for TU and EQ. This is a much better deal than the $24.95 with myFICO where you get the full report once a year. I was impressed enough with the $1 trial enough to cancel my EX monthly subscription and also my myFICO subscription. I found out if you call to cancel your trial subscription from CreditCheckTotal that they will offer a discount. I called tonight and the kind lady asked what I was looking for in the service so I mentioned fraud monitoring as well as updated FICO scores. She said she hated to see me go so offered me $14.97 per month for the next 2 years, and I can cancel any time. Can't beat that!! 

Just thought I'd pass this along. Check out their $1 trial for a week.

EQ: 816 || TU: 813 || EX: 812 (From CCT: 3/3/17) || Garden since 1/11/17. CapOne Quicksilver $22k || Home Depot $16k || Lowes $16k || DiscoverIT $21.5k || Barclay Ring $10k || BJ's Perks $10.5k || PSECU $9k || Chase Freedom $7k || AMEX BCE $17.1k || USBank Cash+ $7.5k || PSECU Founders $5K ||
Frequent Contributor

Re: CreditCheckTotal

That's a great deal. Congrats!

I also subscribe to CCT, and recently pulled my first free 3 reports and scores update. There's a delay before one can update the first time, but afterwards it appears one can update again early as the next day. However, I assume total number of updates per month is limited to 3. Anyone tried updating more than 3 times in a billing period? If so, was the billing amount $0.00? or some other amount? or simply not allowed? I'm wondering if free 3 bureau report pulls there are really limited to just 3 times...

Personally, 3X per month is plenty, but am spoiled from EX Credit Tracker single bureau service I used to have, which allows daily updates.

Starting Score Mar-15: EX-513, TU-507, EQ-510
Current Score Oct-15: EX-658, TU-631, EQ-628
Valued Contributor

ronpa wrote:

That's a great deal. Congrats!

I also subscribe to CCT, and recently pulled my first free 3 reports and scores update. There's a delay before one can update the first time, but afterwards it appears one can update again early as the next day. However, I assume total number of updates per month is limited to 3. Anyone tried updating more than 3 times in a billing period? If so, was the billing amount $0.00? or some other amount? or simply not allowed? I'm wondering if free 3 bureau report pulls there are really limited to just 3 times...

Personally, 3X per month is plenty, but am spoiled from EX Credit Tracker single bureau service I used to have, which allows daily updates.

ronpa - it's my understanding the EX is daily FICO and report. The other two, TU /EQ are 3x per month update FICO/Report. So, you're still getting the daily EX and reports. 

Last night was the first night I was able to get the updated reports after the 7 day trial. I hope I don't accidentally get the other two reports too close together. I'm going to attempt to go 10 days between reports, so that means a total of 4x per month I'll have all 3 scores.

EQ: 816 || TU: 813 || EX: 812 (From CCT: 3/3/17) || Garden since 1/11/17. CapOne Quicksilver $22k || Home Depot $16k || Lowes $16k || DiscoverIT $21.5k || Barclay Ring $10k || BJ's Perks $10.5k || PSECU $9k || Chase Freedom $7k || AMEX BCE $17.1k || USBank Cash+ $7.5k || PSECU Founders $5K ||
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Thanks for mentioning Credit Check Total.  I have wondered about them.

Would this product basically be much like Experian's Credit Tracker (which allows daily EX FICO report and score), but adds the same for TU and EQ three times a month?  I currently have Credit Tracker, so it appears that this might be worth the $7 a month more or so to switch to.

Anyone else using Credit Check Total or perhaps switched from Credit Tracker to Credit Check Total?

Thanks! 

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
Feb 2017: EX8: 727; EQ8: 734; TU8: 739; EQ04: 729 FICO 9 Scores about 50 points higher
In My Wallet: Discover $60.2K; Cap1 Venture $30.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $12.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Citi TY Pref $13K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $185.5K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Frequent Contributor

Vulcan1600-  I took a closer look today when on CCT, and you're right! Smiley Happy EX report and score updates daily same as before. Makes CCT an even better value.

Starting Score Mar-15: EX-513, TU-507, EQ-510
Current Score Oct-15: EX-658, TU-631, EQ-628
Valued Contributor

For those that are using CCT, are you aware of any type of mobile app? Experian Credit Tracker has an excellent mobile app for iOS, however I don't see anything for CCT.
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
Feb 2017: EX8: 727; EQ8: 734; TU8: 739; EQ04: 729 FICO 9 Scores about 50 points higher
In My Wallet: Discover $60.2K; Cap1 Venture $30.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $12.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Citi TY Pref $13K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $185.5K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Valued Contributor

EW800 wrote:
For those that are using CCT, are you aware of any type of mobile app? Experian Credit Tracker has an excellent mobile app for iOS, however I don't see anything for CCT.

I do not know about iOS, but I cannot find an Android version of it either unfortunately.

Frequent Contributor

Awesome value. Thanks for sharing!

TU 752 | EQ 739 | EX 748 (5/4/16)
Financing a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L @4.19%
Valued Contributor

Can anyone confirm that the Credit Check Total product definitely allows daily pulls for Experian, and that it is only the TU and EQ sides that are limited to three times a month? If so, this does seem to be a very good value over the Credit Tracker product.

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.