Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

Re: CreditCheckTotal

Do you get a 3 Bureau report monthly though? That's the selling point for me with CCT

EQ: 820 || TU: 815 || EX: 812 (From CCT: 7/20/17) || Garden since 8/10/17. CapOne Quicksilver $22k || Home Depot $16k || Lowes $16k || DiscoverIT $21.5k || BofA Rewards $15k || Barclay Ring $10k || BJ's Perks $10.5k || PSECU $9k || Chase Freedom $7k || AMEX BCE $17.1k || USBank Cash+ $12K || Citi DC $8K || FNBO Sheetz $6K || PSECU Founders $5K || PayPal Credit $4K ||
Senior Contributor
0 Kudos

Wallethub gives you a daily TU update, somewhat similar to what you get from CK weekly.  I like that I can see daily what is going on with TU if I want with WH.  Like CK though, you don't get any sort of FICO score with WH.  CCT is much different (and better) of course since you can get your full 3B reports and FICO 08 scores 4X/mo for a total of 2 bucks.

Contributor
0 Kudos

i pay $15 a month for 3-bureau once a month.

you say you pay $2 bucks for 3-bureau 4x/mo ???

How?

3/16 EX: 465 | TU: 486 | EQ: 474 || GOAL: 700
8/16 EX: 613 | TU: 630 | EQ: 620
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

TheWomprat wrote:

i pay $15 a month for 3-bureau once a month.

How?

This didn't make any sense to me either while I was trying to read and understand while at work.

EQ: 820 || TU: 815 || EX: 812 (From CCT: 7/20/17) || Garden since 8/10/17. CapOne Quicksilver $22k || Home Depot $16k || Lowes $16k || DiscoverIT $21.5k || BofA Rewards $15k || Barclay Ring $10k || BJ's Perks $10.5k || PSECU $9k || Chase Freedom $7k || AMEX BCE $17.1k || USBank Cash+ $12K || Citi DC $8K || FNBO Sheetz $6K || PSECU Founders $5K || PayPal Credit $4K ||
Senior Contributor
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

TheWomprat wrote:

How?

CCT trial memberships.  They cost $1 each, and each one lets you pull your 3B reports/scores twice, 7-10 days apart.  After you cancel the first trial which covers the first half of the month, you do a second trial for another dollar.  So that's a total of $2 for your 3B reports/scores 4X.  An example, starting on the 1st of any given month:

1st:  You start a $1 trial and pull your 3B reports/scores the first time.

2nd-8th:  You call using the automated system and cancel your trial membership.

8th-11th:  You pull your 3B reports/scores the second time.

15th-18th:  You start your second $1 trial of the month, pulling your 3B reports/scores the third time.

16th-22nd:  You call using the automated system and cancel your trial membership.

22nd-25th:  You pull your 3B reports.scores for the fourth time.

That's it in a nutshell.  If you have any other questions feel free to ask as I've done this so many times now that I've lost count.

Valued Member
0 Kudos

We decided to get the $1 trial and see what my husbands scores are.  Is this the exact same as myfico?  I will be getting myfico later to see the mortgage scores but I would like something cheaper for everyday. 

Senior Contributor

CCT give you FICO 08 scores, not mortgage scores which I guess are provided by myFICO.

A FICO 08 is a FICO 08.  The only variable is the time at which the score was generated.

A FICO 08 score generated at the same time from CCT will match a FICO 08 score generated from myFICO.  Keep in mind the bureau must match as well, of course.

Valued Member

Thank you, I will use the CCT for now and the get the myfico later in life when I am getting closer to a mortgage. 

Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

If you cancel myFICO today, and you are not supposed to get re-billed until the 23rd, can I still use it and get my notifications until the 22nd, or if I cancel today it is done as of today?

I'm wondering why I am paying $30 when I can pay $15 and get my 3B report once a month versus once every 3 months.
FICO 08: TU= 786 (May) EQ= 774 (May) EX= 706 (May) Recent Approvals:Huntington Voice $12k/Amex PRG-NPSL Favorites: Discover It, USB Cash+, Amex PRG
0 Kudos

What's the automated phone # to cancel CCT?

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.