Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditCheckTotal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CreditCheckTotal

Do you get a 3 Bureau report monthly though? That's the selling point for me with CCT
Message 1011 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wallethub gives you a daily TU update, somewhat similar to what you get from CK weekly.  I like that I can see daily what is going on with TU if I want with WH.  Like CK though, you don't get any sort of FICO score with WH.  CCT is much different (and better) of course since you can get your full 3B reports and FICO 08 scores 4X/mo for a total of 2 bucks.

Message 1012 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

i pay $15 a month for 3-bureau once a month.

you say you pay $2 bucks for 3-bureau 4x/mo ???

How?

Message 1013 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i pay $15 a month for 3-bureau once a month.

How?

This didn't make any sense to me either while I was trying to read and understand while at work.

Message 1014 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

How?

CCT trial memberships.  They cost $1 each, and each one lets you pull your 3B reports/scores twice, 7-10 days apart.  After you cancel the first trial which covers the first half of the month, you do a second trial for another dollar.  So that's a total of $2 for your 3B reports/scores 4X.  An example, starting on the 1st of any given month:

1st:  You start a $1 trial and pull your 3B reports/scores the first time.

2nd-8th:  You call using the automated system and cancel your trial membership.

8th-11th:  You pull your 3B reports/scores the second time.

15th-18th:  You start your second $1 trial of the month, pulling your 3B reports/scores the third time.

16th-22nd:  You call using the automated system and cancel your trial membership.

22nd-25th:  You pull your 3B reports.scores for the fourth time.

That's it in a nutshell.  If you have any other questions feel free to ask as I've done this so many times now that I've lost count.

Message 1015 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

We decided to get the $1 trial and see what my husbands scores are.  Is this the exact same as myfico?  I will be getting myfico later to see the mortgage scores but I would like something cheaper for everyday. 

Message 1016 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCT give you FICO 08 scores, not mortgage scores which I guess are provided by myFICO.

A FICO 08 is a FICO 08.  The only variable is the time at which the score was generated.

A FICO 08 score generated at the same time from CCT will match a FICO 08 score generated from myFICO.  Keep in mind the bureau must match as well, of course.

Message 1017 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, I will use the CCT for now and the get the myfico later in life when I am getting closer to a mortgage. 

Message 1018 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you cancel myFICO today, and you are not supposed to get re-billed until the 23rd, can I still use it and get my notifications until the 22nd, or if I cancel today it is done as of today?

I'm wondering why I am paying $30 when I can pay $15 and get my 3B report once a month versus once every 3 months.
Message 1019 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's the automated phone # to cancel CCT?

Message 1020 of 1,049
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.