Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Established Contributor

Re: CreditCheckTotal

Hmmm ok. I just checked the 1 public record I have on TU, and the date is correct, so this looks to be an EQ anomaly, which doesnt surprise me since EQ is a you-know-what. I'll have to call EQ tomorrow to see what they see on their computers and go from there. Looks like this was a false alarm on CCT.
Current FICO 8's/9's: EX 700/??, EQ 659?/701, TU 669?/712 -- Scores of 400's at start of 2013 Rebuilding
-- Gardening since June 2016 (11 months)
Oldest TL: 5.2 years - AAoA: 2.5 years - INQ: EX(8) - EQ(6) - TU(8)
Plans: Get 700's; Get a car loan
Frequent Contributor

I've experienced the same issue. Equifax has the correct dates; it's not them. There's a CCT data parsing issue with EQ public records. Contacting CCT would be more productive in getting the issue fixed. I'm guessing the issue is that TU shows full dates (ie. 07/01/2012) while EQ shows month and year only (ie. 07/2012).

Starting Score Mar-15: EX-513, TU-507, EQ-510
Current Score Oct-15: EX-658, TU-631, EQ-628
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

recommended

simple, clean, accurate, prompt.

what's missing?    softs would be great...   and the use of the last 4 digits of account numbers (they use first 8).

i think i'll compare my EX changes daily and compare them to myFICO alerts to see if myFICO is getting any better at alerting me to EX report changes.

thanks again for the heads up

Valued Contributor

elim wrote:

recommended

simple, clean, accurate, prompt.

what's missing?    softs would be great...   and the use of the last 4 digits of account numbers (they use first 8).

i think i'll compare my EX changes daily and compare them to myFICO alerts to see if myFICO is getting any better at alerting me to EX report changes.

thanks again for the heads up

My myFICO subscription does not end until the last week of June. I had a EQ updated on CCT first before updated on MF a few days later. I have a TU update on MF, however I didn't pull my next 3x report for the past 6 days so I am sure that will show when I decide to review the reports again.

I also wish it showed SPs.

EQ: 822 || TU: 818 || EX: 806 (From CCT: 4/2/17) || Garden since 1/11/17. CapOne Quicksilver $22k || Home Depot $16k || Lowes $16k || DiscoverIT $21.5k || BofA Rewards $15k || Barclay Ring $10k || BJ's Perks $10.5k || PSECU $9k || Chase Freedom $7k || AMEX BCE $17.1k || USBank Cash+ $12K || Citi DC $8K || FNBO Sheetz $6K || PSECU Founders $5K || PayPal Credit $4K ||
Valued Contributor

I agree - would be awesome if they included SP's. That is one thing I really like about the Equifax product - softs are included.
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2017: EX8: 732; EQ8: 732; TU8: 743; EQ04: 729 FICO 9 Scores about 50 points higher
In My Wallet: Discover $60.2K; Cap1 Venture $30.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $12.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Citi TY Pref $13K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $185.5K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

i have the same EQ parsing error.   easy fix

Date Filed
12/31/0000
Type
Tax Lien

2,015 years ago, damn thing should have fell off by now  Smiley Tongue

they may want to compare some more variables in each account to try to get all 3 CB's listed in each row in the "compare all" view. (i have many separated and it seems to be mainly EQ)

Established Contributor

Ah yep, just checked my EQ PRs & the filing dates are correct.

Current FICO 8's/9's: EX 700/??, EQ 659?/701, TU 669?/712 -- Scores of 400's at start of 2013 Rebuilding
Regular Contributor

So I have passed my 7 (which really seems to be 10) day trial and all is good so far.

Now that I am in the period where I get 3 3 bureau pulls per month, does anyone know how I keep track of those 3 pulls or am I supposed to remember myself? It already takes all the willpower I have not to pull right around the times my cards report.

Established Contributor

inverse wrote:

So I have passed my 7 (which really seems to be 10) day trial and all is good so far.

Now that I am in the period where I get 3 3 bureau pulls per month, does anyone know how I keep track of those 3 pulls or am I supposed to remember myself? It already takes all the willpower I have not to pull right around the times my cards report.

If you click on Reports up top, then click on Archived Reports on the next line down all the way to the right, it will show you all the reports you've already pulled each month.

So I just cancelled MyFICO membership & did the faux cancel with CCT which they countered with the $15 per month for 2 year deal. Am happy right now. Smiley Happy

Also put a ticket in with them to let them know about the report bug displaying EQ Public Record filing dates in case no one else has yet.

I'll pull MyFICO reports when I need the extra model scores.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rebuilding69 wrote:

If you click on Reports up top, then click on Archived Reports on the next line down all the way to the right, it will show you all the reports you've already pulled each month.

So I just cancelled MyFICO membership & did the faux cancel with CCT which they countered with the $15 per month for 2 year deal. Am happy right now. Smiley Happy

Also put a ticket in with them to let them know about the report bug displaying EQ Public Record filing dates in case no one else has yet.

I'll pull MyFICO reports when I need the extra model scores.

I'm with you on the archived reports and I assume that the "month" starts on the day you are charged.  It would just be nice to see a "you have 3,2,1 remaining".  I will also put in a ticket with them about the public records to see if that helps.  Having EX everyday is nice as you can use it as a barometer to know if you want to pull the others.

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.