Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Frequent Contributor

Re: CreditCheckTotal (Good News!)

[ Edited ]

Hey all,

I have experian credit monitoring now, if I understand this CCT is from experian correct?

Has anyone signed up for CCT that had experian monitoring and asked them to drop that and get the 14.95 deal for CCT?

Last month I was given a discount down to 9.95 for my current service and took that as a great deal.

Thanks,

8 FICO's (02-26-17) TU: 755 EX: 748 EQ: 758
Valued Contributor

BobbyLee2 wrote:

Hey all,

I have experian credit monitoring now, if I understand this is CCT is from experian correct?

Has anyone signed up for CCT that had experian monitoring and asked them to drop that and get the 14.95 deal for CCT?

Last month I was given a discount down to 9.95 for my current service and took that as a great deal.

Thanks,

I cancelled the EX monitoring separately, then signed up for CCT trial, then a few days later called to cancel CCT and got the $14.97 deal.

EQ: 825 || TU: 818 || EX: 812 (From CCT: 4/2/17) || Garden since 1/11/17. CapOne Quicksilver $22k || Home Depot $16k || Lowes $16k || DiscoverIT $21.5k || Barclay Ring $10k || BJ's Perks $10.5k || PSECU $9k || Chase Freedom $7k || AMEX BCE $17.1k || USBank Cash+ $7.5k || Citi DC $8K || FNBO Sheetz $6K || PSECU Founders $5K || PayPal Credit $4K ||
Regular Contributor

I had to supply a different email address (login) for CCT than the one I used for Experian direct.

Valued Member

Re: CreditCheckTotal

[ Edited ]

I called this morning to cancel in order to get the $14.97/month pricing. When inquiring on the 3 pulls/month for EQ and TU, the CSR informed me that starting July 5th it will be DAILY score updates for TU, EQ, and EX and not just EX like previously done. I asked was she certain, and she offered to let me speak to her her manager to confirm. So looks like previous poster was correct making this a phenomenal deal! 

Valued Contributor

This would be fantastic! That would be daily reports starting on Monday.

EQ: 825 || TU: 818 || EX: 812 (From CCT: 4/2/17) || Garden since 1/11/17. CapOne Quicksilver $22k || Home Depot $16k || Lowes $16k || DiscoverIT $21.5k || Barclay Ring $10k || BJ's Perks $10.5k || PSECU $9k || Chase Freedom $7k || AMEX BCE $17.1k || USBank Cash+ $7.5k || Citi DC $8K || FNBO Sheetz $6K || PSECU Founders $5K || PayPal Credit $4K ||

I just cancelled my score tracker from Experian and signed up for this CCT. For those of you that are doing this service, did you get your 3 bureau scores and reports instantly or did it take a little bit for them to show up? The only score of mine that is showing is currently the EX one. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

blake5676 wrote:

I just cancelled my score tracker from Experian and signed up for this CCT. For those of you that are doing this service, did you get your 3 bureau scores and reports instantly or did it take a little bit for them to show up? The only score of mine that is showing is currently the EX one. 

Go to reports then "compare all" and you will see all 3 fico's listed on the left side, or as you select TU/EX the score will show on the left.

Just did the same, got the CCT for 14..97 a month for 2 years.

8 FICO's (02-26-17) TU: 755 EX: 748 EQ: 758
Established Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got my first of 3 monthly reports the same day I signed up for the service.

Current FICO 8's/9's: EX 689/??, EQ 649/701, TU 664/712 -- Scores of 400's at start of 2013 Rebuilding
-- Gardening until I pay off most of my medical bills(probably another year from now, yeah baby!)
Oldest TL: 5.2 years - AAoA: 2.5 years - INQ: EX(8) - EQ(6) - TU(8)
Plans: Pay off medical bills(yuck!); Start a $500 inst loan; Get 700's; Get a car loan
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hey guys! Can CCT pull through freezes? My bureaus are frozen.
Frequent Contributor

Cool service thanks for sharing.  I used a generated citi cc# with a $1 limit as I'm always scared of these auto renews but maybe for the $14.97 I might actually keep this .  TU 755, EQ 778 EX 790 all reports look good!

TU 792 3/5/16 - 6 inquires
EQ 829 (Bankcard 08, score out of 900) 2/21/16 - 3 inquiries
EX 807 2/25/16 - 3 inquires

Discover IT 46K == Amex BCE 24K == Citi Double 20.9K == Chase Freedom 3.5K == Ring 22k == USAA Rate Advantage (8.4%) 17K == US Bank Cash+ 7.5K == BOA BBR 8K

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.