Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditCheckTotal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CreditCheckTotal (Good News!)

Hey all,

I have experian credit monitoring now, if I understand this CCT is from experian correct?

Has anyone signed up for CCT that had experian monitoring and asked them to drop that and get the 14.95 deal for CCT?

Last month I was given a discount down to 9.95 for my current service and took that as a great deal.

Thanks,

Message 71 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey all,

I have experian credit monitoring now, if I understand this is CCT is from experian correct?

Has anyone signed up for CCT that had experian monitoring and asked them to drop that and get the 14.95 deal for CCT?

Last month I was given a discount down to 9.95 for my current service and took that as a great deal.

Thanks,

I cancelled the EX monitoring separately, then signed up for CCT trial, then a few days later called to cancel CCT and got the $14.97 deal.

Message 72 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to supply a different email address (login) for CCT than the one I used for Experian direct.

Message 73 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CreditCheckTotal

I called this morning to cancel in order to get the $14.97/month pricing. When inquiring on the 3 pulls/month for EQ and TU, the CSR informed me that starting July 5th it will be DAILY score updates for TU, EQ, and EX and not just EX like previously done. I asked was she certain, and she offered to let me speak to her her manager to confirm. So looks like previous poster was correct making this a phenomenal deal! 

Message 74 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

This would be fantastic! That would be daily reports starting on Monday.
Message 75 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just cancelled my score tracker from Experian and signed up for this CCT. For those of you that are doing this service, did you get your 3 bureau scores and reports instantly or did it take a little bit for them to show up? The only score of mine that is showing is currently the EX one. 

Message 76 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just cancelled my score tracker from Experian and signed up for this CCT. For those of you that are doing this service, did you get your 3 bureau scores and reports instantly or did it take a little bit for them to show up? The only score of mine that is showing is currently the EX one. 

Go to reports then "compare all" and you will see all 3 fico's listed on the left side, or as you select TU/EX the score will show on the left.

Just did the same, got the CCT for 14..97 a month for 2 years.

Message 77 of 1,049
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

I got my first of 3 monthly reports the same day I signed up for the service.

Message 78 of 1,049
baller4life
Super Contributor

Hey guys! Can CCT pull through freezes? My bureaus are frozen.
Message 79 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool service thanks for sharing.  I used a generated citi cc# with a $1 limit as I'm always scared of these auto renews but maybe for the $14.97 I might actually keep this .  TU 755, EQ 778 EX 790 all reports look good!

Message 80 of 1,049
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.