Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditExpert ( the service like FICO)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditExpert ( the service like FICO)

Stinks and sucks. Do not go with them...plus their REP tried to make me stay.......no "acutal" scores on the page. Just an alert - and I was already aware through my bank (not fico, eh) $9.95 A MONTH. ...with them trying to make me a deal of 25% off the year. Stupid. Dont do it.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CreditExpert ( the service like FICO)

I use creditexpert through ciiti credit monitering, I started out paying 9.99/month/ then they wanted 11.95 , called to cancel offered me $6.95. I accepted.

when I trailed SW in june my creditexpert score was only 6 points higher than my EQ fifco

the Creditexpert platform is easy to spot in screen shots, mycreditkeeper.com and Discovers alert service use them.

if nothing at all the credit analyiser is fun, even just for kicks

you can create custom senario, where you can modify all your balances , cl, and add inqueries ,new accounts. and have them give you their prediction of 30 days date of the report, and it's accumeltive, so until your reset it it keeps adding on.

EX is selling 3 CRA alerts by itself with no reports or scores of any kind for $4.95/month 
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

EX is selling 3 CRA alerts by itself with no reports or scores of any kind for $4.95/month

And if you use the right link on their site- you will get 1 3 in 1 report free.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

uhhhhhh, silly question: Exactly what do you get for your money, when signing up with one of those's? Do you get your scores ONLY....alerts to ANY changes to your CR(w/o any details) ONLY....a combination of either or both?

I honestly have no clue, as I'm not on anything. Any opinions would be appreciated
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 report and 3 fako every 30 day based on when you pull, not billing date that's citi. discovers which uses creditexpert is updates ever 3 months after the introductory reports and scores
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

tnx. I'm kinda gunshy of the FAKO'S, as not as reliable an indicator as FICO. Any out there that report only FICO'S for like $8.95/mo?
Message 6 of 7
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Timothy wrote:

And if you use the right link on their site- you will get 1 3 in 1 report free.

Timothy what exactly is this please?  It sounds like what I need but I can't find anything at all that looks like this thru equifax.com.   Could you post the link or tell me what I should be looking for please?

Thank ya!  Smiley Happy 
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.