cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditKarma why change a good thing....

tag
PokemonMaster
Frequent Contributor

Re: CreditKarma why change a good thing....

I love this. People complaining about a free service because they can't feed their once a day credit report addiction. I quite like the new interface, especially the "Upcoming" section of the site. Once a week pulls is perfectly acceptable and they're not forcing me to add any bank accounts so that's good.

Message 11 of 16
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

The app is really nice too!!

C'mon jollehroger, you knowwww you like freeeeeeee stuff!!! 😌
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 12 of 16
RSCo
Established Contributor

@rm3 wrote:
They've changed the website again. No daily pull this morning. Grrrrrr

Right... Everyone should go to their FB page and blast them.. I've been all over it..  They respond to almost all posts from people..

They are reporting several of my credit cards multiple times... Each of the same card they are reporting with a different balance, different "last update" date AND completely wrong CLs.. All for the same cards... I told them that look and feel issues can always be addressed, but when the underlying data upon which their entire business model is horribly flawed, then they are completely useless. I could just plug in fictitious numbers in to a spreadsheet and write a bunch of formulas to come up with all kinds of crazy and wrong data points..

$30,500$18,500NPSL$15,000$10,000$25,000$32,000
Message 13 of 16
Stephen_Dashman
Contributor

I kind of like the new interface and a once a week pull. Most days nothing changed so I probably won't miss the daily pulls too much.. see ya..lol. I'm not too fond of entering in ID/password information from account sites though... right now I don't think it's worth the risk.

EX 690 (Credit.com 6/14) | EQ 673 (DCU 6/14) | TU 705 (Walmart 7/14)

BofA BB Rewards 4000 | Walmart Discover 4000 | AMEX BCE 3400 | DCU Visa Platinum 3200 | Affinity Plus Visa Rewards 3000 | Capital One Cash Rewards 1500 | NTB Card 700

Message 14 of 16
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

I don't mind it personally.  This will all blow over and everyone complaining will be using it, even though they react that they are boycotting the free service.  Move along, there is nothing to see here.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 15 of 16
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Hahaha "move along, there is nothing to see here"
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.