Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditSecure... FAKest?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditSecure... FAKest?

Well all my new cards finally posted on my CR except for Amex. CreditSecure is saying that my scores went up by 30 points... That seems highly unlikely. I guess I should just disregard the scores and just pay attention to the updates I get every day. O_o

Weird.

Does anybody have CreditSecure w/ their Amex?
By the way, if you have Citi, don't get Identity Monitor!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CreditSecure... FAKest?

The bad news is these are FAKOs. The good news is FICOs generally increase when FAKOs do. As always, YMMV.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tuscani wrote:
The bad news is these are FAKOs. The good news is FICOs generally increase when FAKOs do. As always, YMMV.

NO WAY!!! Maybe all my new cards brought my util down??? Is that possible? If that's the case... *does the macarena*. lmfao
Message 3 of 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Tuscani wrote:

NO WAY!!! Maybe all my new cards brought my util down??? Is that possible? If that's the case... *does the macarena*. lmfao

Yep. What was your util before? What is it now?

Message Edited by Tuscani on 08-14-2007 06:09 AM
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tuscani wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Tuscani wrote:

Yep. What was your util before? What is it now?

Message Edited by Tuscani on 08-14-2007 06:09 AM

Well I owe 15k on all my credit cards including a LOC. And my PP card doesn't report the limit so that doesn't count. I just got new cards with a total of 5+2+3.5+0.5= 11K of avail credit. All zero under 1% util. Soo.... I would say that before I got these cards, my util were around 60% and now... maybe half that?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.