Did you mean: 

Creditchecktotal Error Message

tag
VipreArmed
Contributor

Creditchecktotal Error Message

@VipreArmed wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
That is weird. My DH has the regular subscription, so that is where we've seen it update every day. Maybe I'll sign up for the free trial again. Been thinking about it anyways. I can't do it til tonight, though.

Is there a limit to how often you can use it?   Is the only thing you need to do is have another email address (and another $1)? 

Hate to bump an older thread (not really Smiley Tongue) but does anyone know if you can use Creditchecktotal multiple times?  I used it once to get my 3 scores, canceled it on the 7th day and now I'm trying to use it again and keep getting an error message.  I'm not applying for any credit cards but apartment shopping and I just wanted to get a handle on what my FICO scores are for all 3 CRAs.  I have a Walmart Card that gives me Transunion FICO 8 and an AMEX that gives me Experian FICO 8 but nothing that gives me an Equifax one.   

And if you can't use it again, is there another website similar that can provide a Equifax FICO 8 score (not VantageScore) for free or cheap?  Any help would be appreciated, guys!   

AMEX Blue Cash | Capital One Platinum | OverStock CC | Quiksilver | Walmart | VS Angel Card | 24k Student Loans |

Starting Scores: 4/1/2017 EQ: 623 TU: 644 EX: 661
10/30/2017 EQ: 641 TU: 681 EX: 695
Goal: 720 EQ-TU-EX

Gardening till April 2018!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Creditchecktotal

Yes you can use it multiple times
Message 2 of 6
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Creditchecktotal Error Message

Hi @VipreArmed, your post has been moved to a new thread to get your question additional exposure.  Smiley Happy

--UB

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@VipreArmed wrote:

@VipreArmed wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
That is weird. My DH has the regular subscription, so that is where we've seen it update every day. Maybe I'll sign up for the free trial again. Been thinking about it anyways. I can't do it til tonight, though.

Is there a limit to how often you can use it?   Is the only thing you need to do is have another email address (and another $1)? 

Hate to bump an older thread (not really Smiley Tongue) but does anyone know if you can use Creditchecktotal multiple times?  I used it once to get my 3 scores, canceled it on the 7th day and now I'm trying to use it again and keep getting an error message.  I'm not applying for any credit cards but apartment shopping and I just wanted to get a handle on what my FICO scores are for all 3 CRAs.  I have a Walmart Card that gives me Transunion FICO 8 and an AMEX that gives me Experian FICO 8 but nothing that gives me an Equifax one.   

And if you can't use it again, is there another website similar that can provide a Equifax FICO 8 score (not VantageScore) for free or cheap?  Any help would be appreciated, guys!   

I can't remember which one Discover gives you for free:

https://www.creditscorecard.com/

Message 4 of 6
VipreArmed
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@VipreArmed wrote:

@VipreArmed wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't remember which one Discover gives you for free:

https://www.creditscorecard.com/

Discover Scorecard gives you a free Experian Score.    Thanks though. 

AMEX Blue Cash | Capital One Platinum | OverStock CC | Quiksilver | Walmart | VS Angel Card | 24k Student Loans |

Message 5 of 6
VipreArmed
Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

Hi @VipreArmed, your post has been moved to a new thread to get your question additional exposure.  Smiley Happy

--UB

Thanks UncleB.  For some reason it won't allow me to give you Kudos

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.