Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cryptic Agency

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cryptic Agency

Disputed about 3 weeks ago - haven't heard anything yet.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this is an old thread, but I found it doing a google search for the exact same collection agency that appeared on the Equifax report I got through myfico.com (728yc0000). I was wondering if anyone ever figured out who this is and how to reach them. I would like to try to have them verify the debt, since I have no idea what it could even be from. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me!
Message 12 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

adrienne7811 wrote:
I know this is an old thread, but I found it doing a google search for the exact same collection agency that appeared on the Equifax report I got through myfico.com (728yc0000). I was wondering if anyone ever figured out who this is and how to reach them. I would like to try to have them verify the debt, since I have no idea what it could even be from. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me!

Welcome to the forums!!

This is a mask for the real CA name. It could be a medical collections, but not always.

Try pulling EQ directly from EQ rather than from here. On that report, it should show the correct name and contact info.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.