Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cub Cadet Financing through TD Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cub Cadet Financing through TD Bank

I am in the market for a new mower and was checking out some Cub Cadets. I see they have some pretty nice financing options available, 0%, can't beat that. I am wondering if anyone has got financing for Cub Cadet through TD Bank N.A.

I am also wondering if they pull all three bureaus. My credit isn't the greatest, I have 1 charge off on all 3 reports, 6+ years old. My fico scores are 667. 669. 673. I do have some paid and closed accounts on my reports as well as some open current paid on time accounts on my reports. Anyone have any idea if I can get approved with this bank for Cub Cadet? I hate to burn any inquiries for nothing. I have searched the net looking for what kind of approval requirements they have but haven't been able to find anything.

Also, I see that I can apply for Cub Cadet financing through a dealer or do it myself online, which would be more advisable here. I would much rather do it in the comfort of my own home, but I am wondering if I would have more chance of approval if a dealer did the app.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.