Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current items not reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Current items not reporting

Just a couple random notes of interest (to me anyway). I opened an Overstock card using the shopping cart trick about 45 days ago. Nothing reported yet. Is that normal? Is it because it is not a HP? Just curious because I've had a statement already generate.

Also, randomly, I have an Amazon Chase card that has been deleted off all of my CR's. I know they just upgraded the card to Visa Signature but that doesn't have anything to do with it does it? Anyone else have this happen. This was also recent (within the last 30 days for me). No disputes or anything. I use Credit Karma and I know either them or Cap1 notified me of the removal but there was no further info. Sure enough, I decided to get the 3b scores from here today and it isn't on my CR anymore, along with my overstock card.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Current items not reporting

Your best bet would be to call the companies and find out what's going on.

Message 2 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I agree with the above. You can call to find out. I do know a couple years back, I had a Best Buy card not report after opening for a few months.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Time for a tradeline to first report can vary and in some cases it can take up to several months.  I can't comment on Overstock but don't overlook prior discussions as a resource.

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, randomly, I have an Amazon Chase card that has been deleted off all of my CR's. I know they just upgraded the card to Visa Signature but that doesn't have anything to do with it does it?

It may, it may not.  If the number changed that could cause them to report a new TL and remove the old.  We can speculate but if you want to confirm then contact the creditor.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.