Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU FIco Scoring Model

tag
TheFate
Established Contributor

DCU FIco Scoring Model

DCU still use the EQ 04 model does anyone know? Or have they updated?

Was very surprised they had Free monthly Fico scoring. I only joined because it was a requirement for my Re-Finance. But so far I'm happy with them. 3% interest accrual (up to $500) on their savings account. And 8.5% on my DCU Credit card, can't beat that! Didn't even have to apply for the Credit card either, they used the same HP that was pulled for the Auto loan.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Re: DCU FIco Scoring Model

@TheFate wrote:

Was very surprised they had Free monthly Fico scoring. I only joined because it was a requirement for my Re-Finance. But so far I'm happy with them. 3% interest accrual (up to $500) on their savings account. And 8.5% on my DCU Credit card, can't beat that! Didn't even have to apply for the Credit card either, they used the same HP that was pulled for the Auto loan.

Still using 04. Love it Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
TheFate
Established Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@TheFate wrote:

I agree, they really have won me over as a customer.

Message 3 of 8
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@TheFate wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@TheFate wrote:

I agree, they really have won me over as a customer.

Agreed. I have nothing but good things to say about DCU.

Message 4 of 8
Ragelog
Established Contributor

Yes FICO 04 I love DCU I wasn't as lucky no credit card for me at the time too many new accounts but loved the 1.49% refinance. I plan to garden and maybe between now and the end of 2015 they will surprise me with a pre approval. At this point the main thing I am missing is a low APR credit card just in case I need to carry a balance.

EQ04 675, EQ08 676, EX08 719, TU08 703 $12704.75/$123050 Revolving Credit (All 0% or 1.99%) - In Garden Since 5/25/2016

Last negative item should fall off in July 2017.
Message 5 of 8
TheFate
Established Contributor

@Ragelog wrote:

Yes FICO 04 I love DCU I wasn't as lucky no credit card for me at the time too many new accounts but loved the 1.49% refinance. I plan to garden and maybe between now and the end of 2015 they will surprise me with a pre approval. At this point the main thing I am missing is a low APR credit card just in case I need to carry a balance.

That was the ONLY reason I chose the Platinum over the Rewards card - Low APR in case of a roll over

My QS pretty much coveres me on the cash back. So will Sallie mae and Dicover once I get those in a few months.. So the low APR card was a perfect fit

Message 6 of 8
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

Where do i see score?
TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 7 of 8
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Kostya1992 wrote:
Where do i see score?

Comes in a message on the last Friday of every month.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.