Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Free Fico

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCU Free Fico

So i know DCU generates their free fico score on the last friday of every month, but does anyone have any idea of when its actually pulled from? My discover for instance generates with my statement on the 14th, but the score is actually from the 7th of every month. 

4 REPLIES 4
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU Free Fico

Last time I pulled my yearly official EQ report, the AR dates were three days before the date listed by DCU. 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clearly you're a genius. I actually had a report saved from about a month ago and hadnt even thought of looking that way. Every month from when i first got DCU they pinged the report 3 days before i got it. so today's report would be from the 27th of dec Smiley Happy thank you

Message 3 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

If you look down in the notes on the message it will say something about it's being generated within a week of the PM in this case; I wouldn't think it's always three days before TBH but if you really care yeah go look at your softs on EQ.  It doesn't matter to me though, when I really need to get clean for something I do it two months ahead of time anyway... got burned before, lesson learned.

        
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

As soon as he said that i checked my equifax report and every check was done 3 days prior Smiley Happy The only reason i even though it wasnt same day was because of that same message at the bottom that says no less than a week, im sure sometimes it might be different. But yeah i'm not taking any risks here i just needed to have more info. 

The long-er story....

I just forced a midcycle chase report down to 0, which was 'reported' on the 25th, but i wanted to knwo if it was reflected on my current DCU score from today of 699. If the score had been pulled TODAY then i would know, yes, that 699 is with the benefit of the 0 balance chase card unfortunately. If it was pulled between the 25th-27th, pretty likely it's NOT reflected in that 699 score. I'm going to be doing an in-house refi with them shortly assuming my score breaks the 700 plane(.....1 point away).... but i won't blow an inq willy nilly, i'll buy the eq report here for $15 before i do that ofcourse. But anyway, this is/was calculated, since it was pulled the 27th, there's a chance it isn't reflected in that score and paying the chase down nudged me up 1 the point i need, i'll wait until jan to buy my score from here though to check, that way i also have the benefit of another month to potentially push me up.

This wasn't about being clean, I am, it's about being clean ENOUGH 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.