Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Membership

tag
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

DCU Membership

So I applied online for a DCU membership today and I got a message- Thank you for using DCU's Online Checking Account Application. A DCU representative will email you within one business day with instructions for completing the membership application process.

What does that mean, do I need to call them? Has anyone faced this before ?

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU Membership

it means they are going to want a copy of your drivers license, possibly utility bill, and your first born child!

It's just part of their verification process, you are fine.

Message 2 of 5
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

Now I see they sent an email asking for drivers license and ss card only if its issued after June 2011. Mine is not. so can I reply with a copy of my drivers license? Just realized i need to renew my license in Jan 2015. Would that be a problem?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditPlay wrote:

Now I see they sent an email asking for drivers license and ss card only if its issued after June 2011. Mine is not. so can I reply with a copy of my drivers license? Just realized i need to renew my license in Jan 2015. Would that be a problem?

As long as it's valid at the time of app, you should be fine.

Message 4 of 5
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditPlay wrote:

As long as it's valid at the time of app, you should be fine.

Thanks I am going to reply to the email now!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.