Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU & EXP Reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCU & EXP Reporting

So I refinanced with DCU and while all 3 CRAs show paid, EXP doesn't show new installment loan. I've already made my first payment. Both EQ and TU are reporting. I also opened a DCU CC with same scenario. Has this happened to anybody else and if so, how long before it was reported?!

Thanks
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU & EXP Reporting

It took my car refi about three months to report. The credit card I opened with them two months later took approximately one billing cycle

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was pretty quick. Within 2 weeks all my 3 cars refi and Visa CC appeard on my Credit report.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome thanks for the feedback!! Eases my mind, now I need some patience.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Patience is the most difficult thing to have in all things involving credit...lol. Good luck. 

Message 5 of 7
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Has this happened to anybody else and if so, how long before it was reported?!

It's very common for one CRA to lag.  Not just with DCU reporting but in general.

Message 6 of 7
gibeon
Established Contributor

My refi from DCU reported to Experian immediately - before they old loan was paid - and at least three weeks before the first payment is due.

Actually, just checked and it reported at the end of September. My first payment is due 10/28...
23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.