Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU free FICO score question

tag
pat0812
Regular Contributor

DCU free FICO score question

Hello

I just joined DCU and I went to my mailbox and signed up for the free FICO score service

When will I get a score? Is it once a month ? If yes then when? Will it show up in my mailbox?

I have only 5 months credit history so I don't think I have an Equifax FICO score yet, so how will that affect me?
Will I still e generated one or only from next month ?
FICO 8's EX 770 EQ 751 TU 771 (1/16/17)
Amex Gold Premier rewards ( Charge Card)
Amex Blue cash - $47,800 Wells Fargo - $15,000 Citibank Simplicity - $13,800 Barclays Apple - $13,000 Walmart Mastercard - $8000 Chase Slate - $7,200 Discover It - $5,500 Capital One - $5,250
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: DCU free FICO score question

either be patient or get added as an AU Smiley Tongue

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 2 of 4
djrez4
Established Contributor

Well, that response made no sense.

I became a DCU member last month and received my first score this month.  DCU scores generally come out on the last Friday of the month, but were late in September.  You should get your first score either at the end of the month or the end of next month.

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I vote for the end of next month because you won't have a FICO at all until 6 whole months have passed. All of your accts age on the first of each month.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.