Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCU reporting

Anyone have any idea how long it takes for a DCU auto loan to report to your bureaus for the first time?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: DCU reporting

For me its when my monthly statement cuts, be that Visa or Car loans - couple of days later my CRA's reports get updated

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any clue when it first reported? Probably a long time ago for you. Basically I'm trying to get a card BEFORE my dcu loan hits and brings my installment uti to 100% instead of 65%. I've got inquiries falling off in two weeks that should give me a nice sizable boost. I'd prefer for the boost to not be offset but a uti drop =( (basically what happened to you, however I want to app for things)
Message 3 of 5
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Well I just added a second car loan on the 9th and it'll report at the end of the month when my statement cuts, right now it shows on m y account(s) listing, but that's it - same thing for an increase/decrease on my Visa. 

Message 4 of 5
Aahz
Established Contributor

I got a DCU New Car Loan on 7/27/15 (actually apped a week or two earlier, but that's the day I bought the car and the loan went into effect).  It first reported to EX on 8/7/15, to EQ on 8/8/15 and to TU on 8/9/15.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.