Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU score is up

tag
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

DCU score is up

Does anyone know the new schedule for DCU posting your FICO score?  They used to pull my score three days before the last Friday of the month.  Then post on the last Friday.   However, recenlty it has been posting 1-2 days before the last day of the month.  I don't know the actual date they have been pulling.

It may have something to do with the new message format.  Starting in July the FICO message had a few more graphics.  Here are the dates I have seen for the posting since the change:

07/31/15Last Fri
08/28/15Last Fri
09/28/15Last Mon
10/30/15Last Fri
11/28/15Last Sat
12/29/15Last Tues
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: DCU score is up

I dont know the schedule but mine posted about 2 hours ago. 

Message 2 of 3
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU score is up

Yeah, mine posted about an hour ago.  I have been watching to see when it updates this month because I wanted to see where I stand when I maximize my score.  I normally let my balances report as they will.  Then PIF.  This month I only let about 5-6 cards post small balances.  It was just nicer knowing what day they were going to pull and which day they were going to post in the past.  It made planning these mini checks easier to do.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.