Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU

tag
luckymommy
New Contributor

DCU

I just signed up for DCU membership. I was approved for a checking/savings account. Do they get in touch with you at all after approving your membership or do you just wait for your debit card and other info to come in the mail? 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU

just wait....and wait...and wait. did i mention waiting?

Message 2 of 8
AirlinerDudeB6
Regular Contributor

There is a little waiting involved, but that is just normal processing time.  I've received numerous documents and cards from them and it was around 3-5 business days from the "transaction" date.

As far as communication from DCU, when I opened my membership / loan / CC / Checking accounts I received an email anytime they did something for me.  So I'd say check your email.

Discover It - $25.5k | Sam's Club MasterCard - $25k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $23.8k | Amex EveryDay - $23k | Barclays JetBlue - $23k | Citi TYP - $7.1k | Cap1 Quicksilver WMC - $7k | Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Signature - $6.5k | Chase Freedom - $3.2k | Amex Gold - NPSL |
TU 08 FICO - 812 | EQ 08 FICO - 799 | EX 08 FICO - 793 |

Utilization - 16% | AAOA - 4.3 years | In Garden - Since 9/6/16
Message 3 of 8
core
Valued Contributor

I used up a hard pull for DCU membership solely for the free FICO score.  And then I waited for the snail mail PIN to arrive before I could even log into my account.  When I finally did get logged in there is no option for viewing your FICO score.  Invitation my rear.  Bait and switch.  I am going to sue.  These people can rot in Marlborough until their tortured souls are sent to the fiery depths!  🔱

Message 4 of 8
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

@core wrote:

I used up a hard pull for DCU membership solely for the free FICO score.  And then I waited for the snail mail PIN to arrive before I could even log into my account.  When I finally did get logged in there is no option for viewing your FICO score.  Invitation my rear.  Bait and switch.  I am going to sue.  These people can rot in Marlborough until their tortured souls are sent to the fiery depths!  🔱

Well that's because you didn't register properly.  Try the following steps:

Account Manager -> Manage Accounts -> Services -> Free FICO Credit Score

Message 5 of 8
core
Valued Contributor

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

It worked; thanks!  I take back everything I said about them having to burn in the lake of fire for eternity.

Message 6 of 8
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

@core wrote:

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

It worked; thanks!  I take back everything I said about them having to burn in the lake of fire for eternity.

Also, I got my FICO score with 24hrs of signing up (check your inbox) and then receive them monthly at the end of the month.  (not sure if everyone gets them at the end or if it's based on your statement date?)

Message 7 of 8
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

@core wrote:

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

Also, I got my FICO score with 24hrs of signing up (check your inbox) and then receive them monthly at the end of the month.  (not sure if everyone gets them at the end or if it's based on your statement date?)

Everyone near end of month, it something like last Friday in month or whatever though sometimes it lags.

        
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.