Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOLA - Equifax problem.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DOLA - Equifax problem.

My Experian DOLAs are like 4-9 months before the Equifax dates.
I can't get Macys and Bloomingdales to send me detailed accounting of my accounts, they refuse to remove the accounts. Not sure what to do.
I can't get anything out of Capital One either.
Chase sent me a detailed report of my account and I always thought it would drop 7 years from the date it was first late.

Equifax is saying 7 years from the DOLA but those dates are wrong and I can't get anything done with them. They even had the nerve to say that they won't dispute the accounts because I disputed them 3 times already.

These are dropping off my Experian report in January and February but Equifax I'm stuck until September.

I wanted to freeze TU and Experian since they don't let you dispute inquiries and companies seem to pull my reports whenever they want. But I can't leave Equifax as my open report with these chargeoffs that should be gone.

Advice, suggestions, whatever...insert here.

Thanks.
Skimask guy

Message Edited by EddieX on 12-21-2007 05:00 PM
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DOLA - Equifax problem.

Anyone else have that 3 strikes problem?
Just sitting here thinking about it, that's just as bad as the DOLA problem.
They're refusing to dispute these things.
Message 2 of 8
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
My Experian DOLAs are like 4-9 months before the Equifax dates.
I can't get Macys and Bloomingdales to send me detailed accounting of my accounts, they refuse to remove the accounts. Not sure what to do.
I can't get anything out of Capital One either.
Chase sent me a detailed report of my account and I always thought it would drop 7 years from the date it was first late.

Equifax is saying 7 years from the DOLA but those dates are wrong and I can't get anything done with them. They even had the nerve to say that they won't dispute the accounts because I disputed them 3 times already.

These are dropping off my Experian report in January and February but Equifax I'm stuck until September.

I wanted to freeze TU and Experian since they don't let you dispute inquiries and companies seem to pull my reports whenever they want. But I can't leave Equifax as my open report with these chargeoffs that should be gone.

Advice, suggestions, whatever...insert here.

Thanks.
Skimask guy

Message Edited by EddieX on 12-21-2007 05:00 PM

New Year BUMP!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

did you MOV EQ??  I have the same problem with them.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 01-01-2008 09:23 PM

Message Edited by HappyDays on 01-01-2008 09:24 PM
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Didn't think that would work with them on this issue.
Macys Bloomingaldes and Cap One have all refused to send me detailed info on my accounts...guess I should start the process again.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm just starting that process but thank goodness I have a copy of the old 2000 report SHOWING the DOLA to make EX get it off.  If they don't then I guess I what have to send the ITS?  Very irritating but I don't want it on my credit for another 10 years, which is what they said, and it's past any reporting or collecting already!
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ironically these accounts were closed in 1998. Equifax refuses to even look at that. Thought I needed a ski mask for the other two but Equifax is getting under my skin right now...
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ is the one for me too...the last time I disputed the duplicate account in Aug - they refused to remove the duplicate - said the baddie verified it (BS), baddie would'nt even respond for validation back in April, and they put "consumer disputes" item on one of my GOOD TL...how's that for ya!

I'm going to either fax the copy of previous report showing they mixed up the two (they may get confused) and that I want it back - that good TL is not being counted in my SCORE!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.