Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DRIVE FINANCIAL???

tag
slowlyclimbing2007
Established Member

DRIVE FINANCIAL???

We were recently shopping for cars and were approved through Drvie Financial. I just google them online and found tons of complaints? Anyone used them or had any trouble?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

Re: DRIVE FINANCIAL???

what complaints have you read? im sure the interest is high, but that is the price you have to pay...they are one of the few lenders that finance ficos below 500
Message 2 of 5
joinme
Contributor

I have Drive, No Complaints Just Waiting to refinance my interest 19.75% they are the only one that would finance me, the car dealership sent my apps to all their contacts and they are the only one that said yes. As long as I pay on time they report paid as agreed, just wanted to add one last thing, the payments fell two days before my payday, I called and ask for a later due date and they move it to the date I requested-ANS 

TU-574   EQ- 538  EX-557
Message 3 of 5
slowlyclimbing2007
Established Member

Thanks. People were saying they recieved harrasing phone calls, had more than one payment taken out at a time, and that Drive claimed they had not recieved their payment. Thanks for the help!
Message 4 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

is Drive Financial the same thing as Road Loans, which is Capital One secondary financing. because I have them and they are good... they gave me about 8% less then Toyota said they could touch.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.