Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV Response from Verizon - need help, please

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DV Response from Verizon - need help, please

Just got a MYFICO alert - Verizon 'verified' however it now shows closed 6 months earlier, and 4x120... which is definately WRONG.  Now they are verifying and reporting erroneous info!
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lady_Scarlet wrote:
Just got a MYFICO alert - Verizon 'verified' however it now shows closed 6 months earlier, and 4x120... which is definately WRONG.  Now they are verifying and reporting erroneous info!

Tell me about it, 26 lates on a closed collection/chargeoff acct...Now I wrote a letter PFB and got a response the same day from the CEO of Verizon who then put me in contact with someone head of accts..Well she telle me she has to contact her billing dept and find out how they are coding my info etc etc..Long story short they said it was being reported wrong and would have those lates removed within 72 hours...ok I got an alert today for EQ with a new acct showing 1 late for August quickly disputed quickly removed it..Now Im waiting on them 26 lates to be gone if not they will hear back..

The # I called is 1800 700 4658 the fax is 678-339-8506..If they do as they said then I will pay the amount they offered as well...I will keep you informed..Good luck to anyone dealing with them.And EX is the hardest to make comply not even the creditor themselves....By the way I also had a representative and the lady from Verizon on the phone together per EXperian calling..Its been a mess trying to clean up this mess.....

Message Edited by bren39 on 09-27-2007 06:26 PM

Message Edited by bren39 on 09-27-2007 06:28 PM
Message 12 of 17
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Now that is getting strange.  So it is showing what appears to be the same derog closed as of Jan 07 or so with 120 day lates? Does it show that same $66 balance (just curious)?  Could this be an additional old account that the DV brought their attention to, meaning now there are entries?  

I think scrap the PSC stuff now with this as it's getting worse faster as you can see by the alert.  I'd proceed as them refusing to validate (which they are right, they don't have to) tand take it from there.  I don't know if you now have a 2nd situation to dispute now, you might want to pull fresh paid reports and dispute again.  If it's just the same one, MOV.

Edit: additional info

Message Edited by SmartCookie on 09-27-2007 09:27 PM
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

No other account - same number and account since the day I moved in here in Dec 2004 - never disconected or turned off.  Payments on bank account thru May '07 to them and I have one from April showing the electronic confirmation.

I feel this is purposeful and malicious because we left verizon for comcast.  I am realyy really hoppin' perturbed!!!!!!!

MOV already written and printed for Equifax.

same balance on each and same dates for EQ/EX & TU is different but at least correct on the 'close' date.

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 09-27-2007 09:32 PM

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 09-27-2007 09:39 PM
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Over one year... fight with everyone...from verizon to the CRA.....I can tell you. It is a hard cookie to crack. I used Agencies to help me to erase Verizon account and over a year, and  the only one to erase was EQ. TU and EX..they have their tricks. They messwith your report everytime you try to  dispute, as: Changing the date you paid or closed; how many months you were late and all.  Example: My TU report the last activity on the account was on March, 2007. However, my last activity was on 01/2006. Get it? They changed the date so it can look as if it was a fresh account. Meaning? I lost 72 points. Going from 671 to 599. Disputed again in this base and they erased all lates and correct the last activity. Meaning? Got my points back. Exp? I disputed this month. Do you know what happen? Yes! They did the same thing. They play this trick to mess with your credit report.

I got the same letter as you did. Months, after months. 
Message 15 of 17
unas2k5

What happened now?
Message 16 of 17
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@unas2k5 wrote:
What happened now?

Hi, unas2k5, welcome to the forums!

Just wanted to point out that this is a really old thread that you've posted on (which is fine), and several of the posters are no longer active here. So if you don't hear back from them, you're not being ignored or anything...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.