cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV Worked!!!!! Happy dance in progress!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DV Worked!!!!! Happy dance in progress!!!!

I am beyond happy!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

I sent a DV letter to a CA for a, you guessed it, a medical bill that I had proof (after getting bofa bill pay info and insurance eob's) that had been paid. I had made several calls to the CA asking them to remove the negatives from my CRA's but they wouldn't budge.... Even after they discovered that they were over-paid and the hospital applied it to the wrong account!!!!! Smiley Mad One of my accounts, but the wrong account. After the 5th call, they agreed verbally that they would remove the negative from my TU,EX and EQ. But they didn't, instead they reported it as "settled for less than full amount" and my reports still showed a new collections, paid. NOT good enough bucko!!! It needs to go... all the way gone!

I have MS so I'm in and out of that hospital more than the average bear. Each time I you are emitted into this hospital they give you a new account number. I have excellent health insurance and rarely have to pay out of pocket (thank god). But occasionally I do have to pay. Any whooo. I put my ducks in a row, gathered my back up and wrote a NOAH letter. (cmrrr) I like his letters, they are worded "stronglySmiley Wink

It freakin' worked!! They sent me a letter stating that the account would be completely removed and to give the CRA's 30-60 days to complete the transaction. I feel so powerful. I love standing up for myself when I feel someone isn't doing the right thing by me!

Thanks Noah!!!!!!! and all! You guys rock and I'm on a roll (ok that was silly) Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by Lori344 on 07-10-2007 01:30 PM
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: DV Worked!!!!! Happy dance in progress!!!!

Super!
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job.  Way to goSmiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 11
Boswd
Valued Contributor

Congratulations.    Hard work does pay off
Message 4 of 11
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Marvellous stuff
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love when stuff works out!!

AMEN!!Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you everyone! I have a combined total of 4 DV's and PFD's  out there in mail land. This one is the first to come back! Today I received the last varification that they have all been delievered.

I'm really looking forward to my mail these days. Smiley Wink

Message Edited by Lori344 on 07-10-2007 01:56 PM
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome job you done did there!

I love the smell of DV in the morning. Smells like, victory.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Noah_Bodie wrote:
Awesome job you done did there!

I love the smell of DV in the morning. Smells like, victory.

Me too!

Really, Noah, thank you!! All of you! You're a wonderful group of people and I really appreciate all the time you put in to getting the information out there!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is hope in the world...Congrats!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.