Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV letter, does it sound ok??

tag
momof2
Frequent Contributor

DV letter, does it sound ok??

OK i just typed up this DV and I need to know if this letter sounds good enough to mail out tomarrow. if not, can you suggest what i should change. Here is a copy and paste of what i wrote.

CMRE Financial Services

3075 E. Imperial Hwy 200

Brea, Ca 92821

Re: Account # xxxxx#####

To whom it may concern,

I am writing in regard for a current owed debt. The above account number was provided by the three Credit Reporting Agencies. I am requesting with my legal right according to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act for full Debt Validation. This is not a request for Debt Verification but rather a Full Media Validation of this debt. This validation of debt must include; the bill for services rendered by the original creditor showing date of service, amount due, original creditor’s name, address, and phone number. Also include what services were provided to me by the original creditor. I am also requesting any and all documentation showing my signature with the original creditor as well as a list of all payments that I have made to CMRE Financial Services showing date(s) of payment(s) and the amount of the payment(s).

Be advised that failing to provide all the media requested to validate the debt will invalidate it and all claims by CMRE is asserting regarding this debt. If CMRE can not provide all the validation media requested above, all collection efforts must be stopped and the account must be deleted from CMRE. If you cannot validate the debt, you can not, by law collect on it or sell it to another collection agency. Also reporting a debt to the Credit Reporting Agencies that cannot be validated is a violation of the FCRA and carries a $2500 fine paid to me. I have two years to decide if I want to pursue this matter. Please give this matter the attention it deserves. If your offices are able to provide all of the validating media as requested, I require at least 30 days to investigate this information, and during such time, all collection activity must cease and desist. I am also stating, in writing, that no telephone contact be made by your offices. If your office attempts telephone communication with me including, but not limited to computer generated calls and calls or correspondence sent to or third parties, it will be considered harassment and I will have no choice to file suit. All future communication with me MUST be done in writing and sent to the address noted in this letter by United States Postal Service.

Best Regards,

Desirae Green

FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DV letter, does it sound ok??

looks ok to me
Message 2 of 3
momof2
Frequent Contributor

Re: DV letter, does it sound ok??

thank you so very much, i just want to make sure that when writing my 1st DV to a CA that i do it right. thanks again.
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.