Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV letter

tag
onthemove
Contributor

DV letter

I sent Collection Co. of America a DV letter, And all they sent me back was copy of old bills/statements. These guys have only 30 day to comply....right? I have sent them another stating that I ask for more information then they sent me. All this was mail with CMRRR. What can I do if they will not reply after 30 days. They never sent me any mail until I asked for it. Whats next? I live in the state of NC.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DV letter

If the agency responded to you within the 30 day timeframe, you probably won't be successful doing it again. Also, sending a dv letter to an agency won't make the account listing change on the cbr. You need to bypass this step and go directly to the credit reporting agencies. Let me know if you need further assistance!
Message 2 of 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: DV letter

onthemove wrote:
I sent Collection Co. of America a DV letter, And all they sent me back was copy of old bills/statements. These guys have only 30 day to comply....right? I have sent them another stating that I ask for more information then they sent me. All this was mail with CMRRR. What can I do if they will not reply after 30 days. They never sent me any mail until I asked for it. Whats next? I live in the state of NC.

Check your PMs
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.