Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV returned as undeliverable

tag
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Re: DV returned as undeliverable

LOL I hear ya!
Thanks for your advice I really appreciate it.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

you are very welcome!
Message 12 of 13
tryingtogetitrightnow
Regular Contributor

I sent this to the CRA's a couple weeks ago. A couple days later, the CA called and left a message saying that it looked like I was disputing the account and that I needed to contact them and that they were going to verify it with them. A few days later, I got a letter from TransUnion saying that they had verified the account and that it remains. So, next step is to MOV TransUnion, right? Anyone have a MOV letter they can post?

@Anonymous wrote:
send to the CRAs......a copy of the DV letter that you send along with the Paper that has the CERT # on it.....and the green card (GG) this shows that it couldn't be delivered by the PO!!!!!
All goes to CRAs CMRRR
Dear CRA,
I recently attempted to contact a collection agency XXXXXX on my credit report #XXXXXXXX at the address listed on the credit report. The letter I sent via USPS CMRRR has been returned to me undeliverable because the company “forwarding address expired, return to sender”. The CA doesn’t exist in that address mentioned in my Credit report. I have included a copy of both sides of the envelope for your review.
As you are well aware, under 15 U.S.C. § 1681i of the FCRA, as well as numerous other places, you are required by federal law to report only accurate information. You have violated my civil rights by repeatedly reporting inaccurate information when I request my credit report, and when lenders view my report. This is a violation of federal law that I have a right to seek remedy for from the courts as it has caused me damage in how I am viewed by lenders, and terms of loans received.
I demand that within five days of receipt of this letter that the negative trade line associated with this complaint be deleted from my file, as required by the FCRA. If this demand is not met, I will be filing grievances with the Attorney General, and the Federal Trade Commission.
I have included copies of my identifying information to prove my identity. I look forward to an expedient conclusion to this issue.
Sincerely

Message Edited by HappyDays on 02-26-2008 10:18 PM

Message Edited by HappyDays on 02-26-2008 10:18 PM

Starting Scores:10/09/13 EX ???; EQ 661; TU 668
Current Scores: 11/23/13 EX 655; EQ 679; TU 705
Goal Scores:700+ for all
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.