Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV (w/ dispute) OR PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DV (w/ dispute) OR PFD

Advice on the BEST way to handle 3 collection accounts:

Physical Therapy - $166 (they cancelled my last sesssion so didn't have full treatment) Nov 2005 for treatment

Nextel: $153 (Which occurred when we went to Verizon opened Oct 2004 closed June 2005)

Verizon: $66 (moved to comcast for home service) and I had paperless billing which I couldn't access after closing the account with them.Opened Dec 2004 closed by me Jun 2008

All on on my CR as collections - shoud I DV or PFD --- or should I DV and then if it goes bad PFD.

And does doing these change any dates (like the activity date)

I can pay them for PFD ($385 total)

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 09-12-2007 10:27 AM

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 09-12-2007 10:29 AM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DV (w/ dispute) OR PFD

Lady_Scarlet wrote:

Physical Therapy - $166 (they cancelled my last sesssion so didn't have full treatment)

Nextel: $153 Which occurred when we went to Verizon)

Verizon: $66 (moved to comcast for home service) and I had paperless billing which I couldn't access after closing the account with them.

All on on my CR as collections - shoud I DV or PFD --- or should I DV and then if it goes bad PFD.

Lady we need dates......DOFD,  drop off date , CO   or closed date.......this way we know when SOL is
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DV (w/ dispute) OR PFD

Lady_Scarlet wrote:

Physical Therapy - $166 (they cancelled my last sesssion so didn't have full treatment)

Nextel: $153 Which occurred when we went to Verizon)

Verizon: $66 (moved to comcast for home service) and I had paperless billing which I couldn't access after closing the account with them.

That will be up to the CA. You can let them know that you are only asking for their goodwill and that you know that paying the debt without deletion will not remove it from your files so they would continue to damage your score. Whatever you do, get it in writing.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.