Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV

tag
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

DV

What is one to do when a CA will not give you DV, and when the CRA says the debt was validated?  The CRA will not delete, because the CA is saying the debt is yours, but the CA refuses to send you proof, stating that they sent it already 2 years ago?  What happens when you do not know what the heck they are talking about, because you know it is not yours?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: DV

sunnyday wrote:
What is one to do when a CA will not give you DV, and when the CRA says the debt was validated?  The CRA will not delete, because the CA is saying the debt is yours, but the CA refuses to send you proof, stating that they sent it already 2 years ago?  What happens when you do not know what the heck they are talking about, because you know it is not yours?

Smells fishy! Maybe the CA has nothing, no proof. But what do I know. I say work on the CRA demand they show you the CA's proof.  Otherwise, MOV them!

Message 2 of 6
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

I already did MOV experian, and they said they use an automated verification system, or letter as method of verification.  Read my post about experian responds to mov, still having no luck
Message 3 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

sunnyday wrote:
I already did MOV experian, and they said they use an automated verification system, or letter as method of verification.  Read my post about experian responds to mov, still having no luck

Ok, I remember now. Have you written an ITS letter for EX to enjoy?
Message 4 of 6
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

not yet, but planning on it
Message 5 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Sunnyday, I know the CA must show proof of the debt. Read this!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.